2, 3, 4, West newport
2, 3, 4, Wyndhamvale
2, 3, 4, Titb's mum
and...... give a f*&k
give a f*&k
give a f*&k
give a f*&k

Put that in ya pipe and smoke it. Coz i just did :eek::D:D:D
interesting the great little family club has already thrown the towel in.
why is there so much talk about yesterdays heroes being so good this year?????????

Clinton Chugg? He is on the record of saying he will not piss on that joint after a "work place incident" involving the Balshaw's. Hmm. He has re-signed with G.U anyway.

ld to pis off from Laverton and take his son with him. He wAlso interesting that old man Mason was toill be looking to put his support behind another club and bringing them into disrepute.

Any takers?

well surprise surprise
guess where this dill and his son are bringing cricket into direpute this summer...........the great little family club...........hahahahahahahahaha ..............
then again ...birds of a feather flock together....now the fights will start before salty gets on the pi$$

well surprise surprise
guess where this dill and his son are bringing cricket into direpute this summer...........the great little family club...........hahahahahahahahaha ..............
then again ...birds of a feather flock together....now the fights will start before salty gets on the pi$$

quality young player, has always made runs against us & its a big bonus ........:-D

Clinton Chugg? He is on the record of saying he will not piss on that joint after a "work place incident" involving the Balshaw's. Hmm. He has re-signed with G.U anyway.

Has he re-signed with GU? He's supposed to be playing A2 with Melton South this season. He'll stir them up on the hard wickets in Melton.

quality young player, has always made runs against us & its a big bonus ........:-D
dont recall that i mentioned his ability,just their character.but as we all know THE GREAT LITTLE FAMILY CLUB doesnt care who they get,a club without any leadership or discipline. assaults,vandelism and lack of respect for their own as proven by ghaazis treatment towards the lovely lady that used to make the afternoon teas,i notice she no longer does them.
surprise, surprise.

dont recall that i mentioned his ability,just their character.but as we all know THE GREAT LITTLE FAMILY CLUB doesnt care who they get,a club without any leadership or discipline. assaults,vandelism and lack of respect for their own as proven by ghaazis treatment towards the lovely lady that used to make the afternoon teas,i notice she no longer does them.
surprise, surprise.
You cowards are still hiding behind your computers I see.. As for myself I don't think there is any surprises. Tell you what mate, come see me this year and have a crack in person, obviously either me or the old man has rattled your cage before, most likely because your a spud I'm tipping. As for being kicked out of Lavo... Yeah top call, right on the money, interesting that their is another mason playing in the 1s??? And on the committee... But well done for your info. Gee this year will be a good one....

I love reading this shit theres still a bit of spite in the comp its great to see,its a pitty that some of the blokes that write stuff on this site are either shit at cricket or just havnt been told their shit yet!....Keep it up its fukn funny!...:):):eek:

I love reading this shit theres still a bit of spite in the comp its great to see,its a pitty that some of the blokes that write stuff on this site are either shit at cricket or just havnt been told their shit yet!....Keep it up its fukn funny!...:):):eek:

i think the funniest post was Classx1's last post..............:D:D:D

surprise, surprise.

Your finally right about something, anyone is welcome at our great BIG family club. You need to look in your own backyard, has your coach even played cricket........ppppffttttt hoppers xing 8ths maybe???................theres plenty of shit humans down your club you should be worrying about..........:eek:

Back