Willy Comp 2011/2012

Does anyone know if John Callus is looking elsewhere for next season? A former ICC cricketer with premierships from 1sts to 3rds this season would be pretty hot property for all local clubs.... or even higher than local??

little rumour half of west newport (cheats)have moved on to altona nth mmmmmmmmmmm..............here comes our 21st.

Imps are the Western Bulldogs of the Willy comp.......people have been born, gone through school, got their car licence & passed away since their last flag.........just worry about making the finals FFS............:(

Imps are the Western Bulldogs of the Willy comp.......people have been born, gone through school, got their car licence & passed away since their last flag.........just worry about making the finals FFS............:(

sorry but your attitude is shit huss......if you only want digman people on here or dills like weapons who lick your clubs arse then say so but it will become a pretty boring site........i will stop sticking up for my club and posting facts that i hear around willy.without people from other clubs having a crack we might as well all be like ......west newport(cheats)...seabrook....werribee centrals.....laverton(dills).....williamstown cyms(rats)....who all ran when grand was too good.so if sticking up for my club and hoping were good enough next year upsets your little digman site...........then get ******

sorry but your attitude is shit huss......if you only want digman people on here or dills like weapons who lick your clubs arse then say so but it will become a pretty boring site........i will stop sticking up for my club and posting facts that i hear around willy.without people from other clubs having a crack we might as well all be like ......west newport(cheats)...seabrook....werribee centrals.....laverton(dills).....williamstown cyms(rats)....who all ran when grand was too good.so if sticking up for my club and hoping were good enough next year upsets your little digman site...........then get ******

you lost me when you said you ''post facts''.......pppfffttt

I heard on the street today that Sunshine YCW & Sunshine Heights may be coming into our comp???
Can anyone confirm this???

I heard on the street today that Sunshine YCW & Sunshine Heights may be coming into our comp???
Can anyone confirm this???

i heard the same thing in summer bay......

well yc went to the vtca and nearely folded......then went to the mmvca and now all thier teams have gone to vtca.....so wouldnt be suprised at all.......

heights are a pretty strong club imo i couldnt see them going to vtca so its a possiblility.......

more teams=more strength......the comp should be going to these clubs and see where they stand on the mvca/vtca merger.......

well yc went to the vtca and nearely folded......then went to the mmvca and now all thier teams have gone to vtca.....so wouldnt be suprised at all.......

heights are a pretty strong club imo i couldnt see them going to vtca so its a possiblility.......

more teams=more strength......the comp should be going to these clubs and see where they stand on the mvca/vtca merger.......
I think there are talks going on. I think it's more than a coincidence that Chris Hatzoglou was at our Presentation night, he is the head honcho of the Western Region Juniors but he's also head honcho of Sunshine Heights.

Why would they take a backward step when they have the chance to join a comp with a vision and a future ?
Think you will find both will be playing in a newly created Western Division of the VTCA, maybe some others should also consider it, or do they enjoy playing on grass one week and plastic the next.

Why would they take a backward step when they have the chance to join a comp with a vision and a future ?
Think you will find both will be playing in a newly created Western Division of the VTCA, maybe some others should also consider it, or do they enjoy playing on grass one week and plastic the next.
What are you on about (grass one week & plastic the next?????)
The only future the Nth A & Nth B clubs have got is..........win flag............go up, come down, up down.........up down..........up down
VTCA = Most $$$$$$$$$$$$$ WINS..................:(

If they joined the WDCA they would play in A1 & B1, & there's no plastic there only turf pitches.

If they joined the WDCA they would play in A1 & B1, & there's no plastic there only turf pitches.

I was referring to the shambles weapons plays in. If that's not the case I stand corrected. The rest of my post stands. If your happy to go round and round in a tiny little fish bowl devouring the same little fish year after year , good luck to you.

I was referring to the shambles weapons plays in. If that's not the case I stand corrected. The rest of my post stands. If your happy to go round and round in a tiny little fish bowl devouring the same little fish year after year , good luck to you.

not any more champ!!!ill be playing on the best subbie deck this side of the city!!!!

if your refering to winter cricket.........yep its on the concrete stuff......

Back