Willy Comp 2011/2012

Hey boys here is a little something for you to ponder

Hardly finals worthy hey? But wait, whats that? Corey Irving has taken 34 wickets you say??? 23 of them have come against Gellibrand and Newport digman.In 3 games versus imps and G.U he has taken, wait for it....THE GRAND SUM OF 3 WICKETS!

Your killing it mate. How's your foot taste cock bag

Just wondering if I heard right. Corey Irving 14 wickets including 7 wicket hauls in both innings and a hat trick. Oh and I heard as well that imps won't get number 21. Well done west Newport.

Just wondering if I heard right. Corey Irving 14 wickets including 7 wicket hauls in both innings and a hat trick. Oh and I heard as well that imps won't get number 21. Well done west Newport.

great decision to go to Deer Park this year............:oops::oops::oops:

Your killing it mate. How's your foot taste cock bag
Yes it was a great effort by Corey to get 14 wickets and a hattrick in the big 1. That is a champion effort! Still only got 1 against us but. I forgot that the game was still going once grand united were out i lost interest.

Congrats to WEST on winning the A Turf flag.. great indivual effort by Corey.. well played!! 14 wickets is huge at any level of cricket, and probably should open the door to give the higher level a crack..
Dissapointed in the IMPS! to only make 247 over 2 hits on a pretty good deck is wasteful and a few clubs would feel unlcuky not to be there themselves based on that performance, as to only have a GF last 3 days in good conditions probably isnt good enough!!
Anyway, hopefully 2 flags heading to parsons in the B and C grade, few of yesterdays heroes steering the lower grades to victory!!

i heard some covers got damaged at one of the grounds.............;)
why would thet do that..:p

Poor old TITBs wimps pppppppfffffftttttt...........didnt give a yelp :D

We should be used to it, cos they havent given a whimper in over 20 years hahahaha

I hate being right, but I tipped it to the wimps girls down the rifle in mid december, when they arrogantly asked me who was going to beat them? yeah I said West :D

They wont make top 4 next year!

Firstly in this forum, I'll extend my congratulations to the lads at West Newport.

The Lions totally out played our blokes from Williamstown Imperials in the GF.

Its patently obvious that experience in previous Grand Finals was significant factor and West Newport clearly held the edge on the Imps and capitalised with all chances with bat and ball.
Corey Irving was exceptional but everyone from the Lions did their part to win.
I am happy for Matthew Sheil having known him since he was a kid. He lead with aggressive but fair cricket. Well done Matty.

Even whilst extremely disappointed in defeat I was proud in how all our players from the Imps & I stayed at the Bulls social rooms to congratulate the worthy winners from West Newport.

Also well done to Newport Digman to hosting the GF. Great wicket and facilities.

Lastly, to the internet heroes who cowardly attacked the girlfriends/wives of the Imps on this forum, you are an utter disgrace.

I can cop abuse directed at myself, but I note not one of you had the courage to confront me in person during the GF.

I'll be signing off from BIG CRICKET and this will be my last post as it appears the moderators do not care about the defamatory, abusive and down right insulting comments from these sub humans.

Edit to my original post. I am not assuming it was people from West Newport, but anyone who made those comments were a disgrace.

Firstly in this forum, I'll extend my congratulations to the lads at West Newport.

The Lions totally out played our blokes from Williamstown Imperials in the GF.

Its patently obvious that experience in previous Grand Finals was significant factor and West Newport clearly held the edge on the Imps and capitalised with all chances with bat and ball.
Corey Irving was exceptional but everyone from the Lions did their part to win.
I am happy for Matthew Sheil having known him since he was a kid. He lead with aggressive but fair cricket. Well done Matty.

Even whilst extremely disappointed in defeat I was proud in how all our players from the Imps & I stayed at the Bulls social rooms to congratulate the worthy winners from West Newport.

Also well done to Newport Digman to hosting the GF. Great wicket and facilities.

Lastly, to the internet heroes who cowardly attacked the girlffirends/wives of the Imps on this forum, you are an utter disgrace.

I can cop abuse directed at myself, but I note not one of you had the courage to confront me in person during the GF.

I'll be signing off from BIG CRICKET and this will be my last post as it appears the moderators do not care about the defamatory, abusive and down right insulting comments from these sub humans.

Im not going to hide who i am like some weak dogs on here. If you think that came from a west Newport bloke then you are an idiot! We rolled up ready to play and I don't think the imps boys were ready for it. Grand finals don't just come. celebrated abit early I think! I want to be a West Newport ranger!

well said hats but it was most certainly people from the cheats who made those digusting remarks..........we all know what happens to clubs with ordinary members and players.....look at newport .............cheats will follow them,and probably go one step further and fold..........give it three years......

well done to our guys on a great year,im sure we have learnt a lot and will go one step further next season..........................AND OUR WICKET WILL BE DRY ROUND ONE...

well said hats but it was most certainly people from the cheats who made those digusting remarks..........we all know what happens to clubs with ordinary members and players.....look at newport .............cheats will follow them,and probably go one step further and fold..........give it three years......

well done to our guys on a great year,im sure we have learnt a lot and will go one step further next season..........................AND OUR WICKET WILL BE DRY ROUND ONE...

Waaaaaaaaaaaa...................Next year???? Give us a spell............no alsop= no IMPS:p

You are a deadest muppet, you will be chasing our tail for a long time yet. THERE WENT 21!

my necks starting to get sore from medals mate, know any good chiros?

Wicket will be dry??????

No 2nd prizes champ. Hope you get a few more bats coz 247 runs is ABSOLUTLY putrid in 2 innings' at our Batting Paradise of a ground. You have to admit it was a substanded performance, surely you cant have an excuse?:cool:

Anyway well done West top effort by Corey. But dont get too comfy with my trophy, its comin back next year ;)

Back