Willy Comp 2011/2012

hey mate,i reckon gellibrand did! what was more laughable was the G'Brand skipper saying u could start on time.. wicket wasnt cut or rolled and had soaked wet patches up the middle of it...

Hey i hope you like stubbies for afternoon tea mate. It aint like it used to be :D:eek:

how'd point cook beat wyndamvale lol.. :confused:

the new coach off to a great start,haha,dont worry monkeyvale go better in two day games where they can wet the wicket day two.....under lawfords leadership or lack of, monkeyvale will be in bottom half where they should be, with the great little family club who seem to be catching that cheating habbit of thier neighbours.
we forgot to put covers down or maybe our team wasnt strong enough to beat a genuine finals contender in the imps.say what you like we all know the truth.
THE GREAT LITTLE CHEATING FAMILY CLUB.
at least we didnt have to put up with rowan and that dill father of his,
imps 6
n.d. 0
get used to this order.

the new coach off to a great start,haha,dont worry monkeyvale go better in two day games where they can wet the wicket day two.....under lawfords leadership or lack of, monkeyvale will be in bottom half where they should be, with the great little family club who seem to be catching that cheating habbit of thier neighbours.
we forgot to put covers down or maybe our team wasnt strong enough to beat a genuine finals contender in the imps.say what you like we all know the truth.
imps 6
n.d. 0
get used to this order.
wimps are gonna need all the help they can get

imps 6
n.d. 0
get used to this order.
mmmmmmm........ i cant work this out " its ok for wimps 2nds not to have a pitch ready but not ok for digman !! so why should wimps get the points ?????? And if wimps had covers on !!!! how did the pitch get wet :oops:????? if i was a betting man i would bet no points to wimps. ohhhhhh nooooooo were is my wallet come on titb give it back please :rolleyes:.

mmmmmmm........ i cant work this out " its ok for wimps 2nds not to have a pitch ready but not ok for digman !! so why should wimps get the points ?????? And if wimps had covers on !!!! how did the pitch get wet :oops:????? if i was a betting man i would bet no points to wimps. ohhhhhh nooooooo were is my wallet come on titb give it back please :rolleyes:.

mr just cricket i think your 2nds had the same argument last season when caught cheating.the end result imps got 6 west got 0.
the comp needs to get tougher on this,lets hope like last season they send the right message.
as for the wallet comment, we all suspect you have a purse anyway.

mr just cricket i think your 2nds had the same argument last season when caught cheating.the end result imps got 6 west got 0.
the comp needs to get tougher on this,lets hope like last season they send the right message.
as for the wallet comment, we all suspect you have a purse anyway.
quit ya whinging, wimps are shit and need all the help they can get. take ya six points and still finish outside the four ya nerd

no dispute in that game,i know you want this to be acceptable so that your mob can do it everytime thier in trouble,the comp has to stamp this blatant cheating out!!!
why do you keep calling west cheats ? havent they played in the last 2 g/f`s, do you play in the one`s for Imps if you do i am tipping thats why they cant make finals. you put to much pressure on them with the dribble you talk.

Back