Willy Comp 2011/2012

why do you keep calling west cheats ? havent they played in the last 2 g/f`s, do you play in the one`s for Imps if you do i am tipping thats why they cant make finals. you put to much pressure on them with the dribble you talk.
cant make finals coz they have a team of spuds and tards

the new coach off to a great start,haha,dont worry monkeyvale go better in two day games where they can wet the wicket day two.....under lawfords leadership or lack of, monkeyvale will be in bottom half where they should be, with the great little family club who seem to be catching that cheating habbit of thier neighbours.
we forgot to put covers down or maybe our team wasnt strong enough to beat a genuine finals contender in the imps.say what you like we all know the truth.
THE GREAT LITTLE CHEATING FAMILY CLUB.
at least we didnt have to put up with rowan and that dill father of his,
imps 6
n.d. 0
get used to this order.

Hey titb, you know how you've got putrid useless pathetic rooms and it feels like your drinking piss in the toilet after the game because of the stench and you cant swing a cat in the joint, well i was wondering if you had any pictures of your old rooms to show??? bahahaha :eek::D they were quality to haha
Just thought id ask ;)

Oh btw we cheated to get our 3 TURF flags last year so we are a cheating family club. i like that :D;)

I cant wait to watch IMPS v WEST this week. And i cant wait to see the baggins people get after the result haha. Gona be a cracker i rekon :D good luck boys

no dispute in that game,i know you want this to be acceptable so that your mob can do it everytime thier in trouble,the comp has to stamp this blatant cheating out!!!

finally you got 1 thing right.......

''keep your eye on the gold and the blue''

bang bang........

keep up your good work bud!!!!

weapo out!!!!

tips for round 2
digman v grand...grand should win this..only interesting thing in this game is weather or not rowans dill father makes a fool of himself........im picking he will.....cant help himself.

g/brand v monkeyvale......trent to get his first win,but there wont be many after this.

cheats v imps......imps will be too strong, same as last year(when we flogged them at loft), though i would rather bat first,they can not be trusted to prepare a decent wicket on day 2 if we are chasing.

cookers v colts.........cookers to win and start season in a blaze of glory........

ps.could we have that picture of snake from colts put back on.......the one where he seemed to be quiet fond of a team mate at the commercial......hahaha

tips for round 2
digman v grand...grand should win this..only interesting thing in this game is weather or not rowans dill father makes a fool of himself........im picking he will.....cant help himself.

g/brand v monkeyvale......trent to get his first win,but there wont be many after this.

cheats v imps......imps will be too strong, same as last year(when we flogged them at loft), though i would rather bat first,they can not be trusted to prepare a decent wicket on day 2 if we are chasing.

cookers v colts.........cookers to win and start season in a blaze of glory........

ps.could we have that picture of snake from colts put back on.......the one where he seemed to be quiet fond of a team mate at the commercial......hahaha

Is that the same ground that West Newport embarrassed Williamstown imps by beating them outright the week before they made their last appearance in the A turf finals? Must have put a dent in the confidence that lawford could see right through. Did you happen to play in that game?

By the way beating West Newport really got you places last year hey?

Is that the same ground that West Newport embarrassed Williamstown imps by beating them outright the week before they made their last appearance in the A turf finals? Must have put a dent in the confidence that lawford could see right through. Did you happen to play in that game?

retards

i dont think titb can play in the ones, he is pretty confident about there new non playing coach, that should get them over the line. just make sure you lock up your change room if he is playing

i dont think titb can play in the ones, he is pretty confident about there new non playing coach, that should get them over the line. just make sure you lock up your change room if he is playing
plenty to get us over the line champ.

plenty to get us over the line champ.
should be a good game, i here west picked up 3 good bats. oh dont call me champ titb.
tips
n/digman vs GU i think this game will be close, digman should win.
Gelli vs Wynd, i here Croftys back so gellibrand for me.
west vs Imps, i think West will win if they have picked up those 3 bats, Imps bowling isnt the best they need Robo to fire.
point cook vs colts, colts should get over the line.

good luck

should be a good game, i here west picked up 3 good bats. oh dont call me champ titb.
tips
n/digman vs GU i think this game will be close, digman should win.
Gelli vs Wynd, i here Croftys back so gellibrand for me.
west vs Imps, i think West will win if they have picked up those 3 bats, Imps bowling isnt the best they need Robo to fire.
point cook vs colts, colts should get over the line.

good luck
4 different to me.........for now on not champ...dud will do you

Back