Willy Comp 2011/2012

i see on bigfooty titb's in a bit of trouble , could be a good game to watch on saturday thats if he turns up , looks like all the shit he talks has finally caught up with him, good luck on saturday titb sounds like u might need it.

Good to come back on this forum and see that "titb" is continuing to make Willy Imps look like idiots. If titb is an Imps player then I would like him to reveal himself to me or someone else on the committee. You are making a goose of yourself and the club. No one thinks or says the stuff you post on here in our club and it is most certainly not the way we want to present ourselves. However, I suspect that you are not an Imps member. If that is the case then stop taking the p*ss and shut up. Someone told me about the rubbish you put on bigfooty which fortunately for you has been deleted. All our footy guys are asscoiated with the VAFA, which gives even more weight to my thoughts that you are not an Imps member.

Anyway, good luck to all for the season and if anyone happens to find the mysterious titb please let me know.

Good to come back on this forum and see that "titb" is continuing to make Willy Imps look like idiots. If titb is an Imps player then I would like him to reveal himself to me or someone else on the committee. You are making a goose of yourself and the club. No one thinks or says the stuff you post on here in our club and it is most certainly not the way we want to present ourselves. However, I suspect that you are not an Imps member. If that is the case then stop taking the p*ss and shut up. Someone told me about the rubbish you put on bigfooty which fortunately for you has been deleted. All our footy guys are asscoiated with the VAFA, which gives even more weight to my thoughts that you are not an Imps member.

Anyway, good luck to all for the season and if anyone happens to find the mysterious titb please let me know.

I can pick a red herring from a mile away bud.......:D

good to see someone from your club have a crack at this dropkick, very quiet this forum at the moment, its good to see Bazza`s back, where are checkerman & hussler also classx1 ?

whos this slats bloke???????? :eek::eek::D

good to see someone from your club have a crack at this dropkick, very quiet this forum at the moment, its good to see Bazza`s back, where are checkerman & hussler also classx1 ?

CHECKERMAN is bangin his A-TURF premiership medal :D

the only bang he gets by the way :(

As for titb................who gives a ********, hes buying me a beer on satdie when they bat.....like he said he would :)

if not........he's weak as piss;)

btw..... u know i came there last week for it :p

CHECKERMAN is bangin his A-TURF premiership medal :D

the only bang he gets by the way :(

As for titb................who gives a ********, hes buying me a beer on satdie when they bat.....like he said he would :)

if not........he's weak as piss;)

btw..... u know i came there last week for it :p

i saw you with the fat twin;) sorry slats.

hey Slats i will give you hint on titb, he use to play at newport east and is a nuff nuff.

dont post here then you fat tootheless dog, no one likes you and you played divi 2 anyway pal. keep it moving if possible for you round &*%^
also spoke to a few deer park boys and apparently theres a lil bounty on ya head coz you took the money they paid you and ran.. just the rumour mate ;)

i see on bigfooty titb's in a bit of trouble , could be a good game to watch on saturday thats if he turns up , looks like all the shit he talks has finally caught up with him, good luck on saturday titb sounds like u might need it.

I also just heard what titb has been saying. Pretty ordinary i think. mmm lets hope he doesnt let one of his mates take the fall for some of his comments. I think its time you own up champ.
Cant wait to go down and watch west and imps :)
Its literally gona be a belter ;)

Anyway...Enough of titb :)
After seeing probably the top 4 sides this week, i think west npt might have the goods this year.
GU arent as good as what i thought they'd be, imps need bowlers, like always. Bring back granger i say :D
As for us......i might make a comeback bahahahahahaha :eek: wont do any good though.

Anyone elses thoughts????????

After seeing probably the top 4 sides this week, i think west npt might have the goods this year.
GU arent as good as what i thought they'd be, imps need bowlers, like always. Bring back granger i say :D
As for us......i might make a comeback bahahahahahaha :eek: wont do any good though.

a bit early to tell checkerman, top maybe GU, West, Digman and Colts.

looks like Jonesy got off the DUCK run

I think you may be right Checkerman...except for digman, I don't think they will be in the mix this year with the amount of
players leaving.....there goods players left are to old and slow ie: Collins & Welsh.I'v seen west npt also this year and agree they
are the team to beat with GU.

a bit early to tell checkerman, top maybe GU, West, Digman and Colts.

looks like Jonesy got off the DUCK run

Yeah i know it is early days, but i dont think many sides are gona get too much better. IE- pick up players.
The only side that might gain anything will be us. watch this space :eek:;) haha

As for jonesy... not happy bout him gettin off the duck run but anyway hes not a bat, just look at his figures from last game. not bad :D ;)

I think you may be right Checkerman...except for digman, I don't think they will be in the mix this year with the amount of
players leaving.....there goods players left are to old and slow ie: Collins & Welsh.I'v seen west npt also this year and agree they
are the team to beat with GU.

Yeah your right, we have lost a few. But in the 15 yrs ive been there we've only missed the finals twice i think. Coupla blokes with injuries atm will be back, i think we'll be there when the times right ;) not saying we'll win it but, you know what they say........anything can happen in cricket :)

Can someone confirm phil crea was red carded today and walked off then left the ground?
and what was the scores from todays play.

Yeah your right, we have lost a few. But in the 15 yrs ive been there we've only missed the finals twice i think. Coupla blokes with injuries atm will be back, i think we'll be there when the times right ;) not saying we'll win it but, you know what they say........anything can happen in cricket :)
whos ATM????

Back