Willy Comp 2011/2012

Can someone confirm phil crea was red carded today and walked off then left the ground?
and what was the scores from todays play.

he didnt get a red card, he was politely told by CC to get off the ground or his head was to be rearranged........ i was standing with silverback & he walked straight past us & phils exact words were "f**k this comp, f**k this club im going back to werribee centrals".....................:p

he didnt get a red card, he was politely told by CC to get off the ground or his head was to be rearranged........ i was standing with silverback & he walked straight past us & phils exact words were "f**k this comp, f**k this club im going back to werribee centrals".....................:p
What a joke he is.....as coach off the club thats shit, i bet i can guess who politely asked him to leave. hahahahahaha

I DONT THINK HE WAS SAYING THE CLUB SHIT DASH.ANYWAY EXPECT A DIFFERENT BUNCH OF GORILLAS FROM HERE ON.AAARRRGGGHHH.LOOK OUT WILL WERE COMING AFTER YOU.

What did he do to get Carl upset like that?

What did he do to get Carl upset like that?

i wasnt paying too much attention on what was going on out there but i think there was some over throws & phil had a crack at someone (obviously its been building up for a while) cos there wasnt much in it for cc to have a crack!

imps equal first and it appears one of the contenders are falling apart.
some very interesting reading on here today.

I think you may be right Checkerman...except for digman, I don't think they will be in the mix this year with the amount of
players leaving.....there goods players left are to old and slow ie: Collins & Welsh.I'v seen west npt also this year and agree they
are the team to beat with GU.

By the way, your talkin bout me yeah??????? collins bahaha :D
There not old, just big boned :eek:

Back