10 A cricket

Re: 10 A cricket

coolio you are a ********in gimp and if you took 2-15 why were you dropped after that game you piss weak hack???? you bowl pies that would not even trouble my 8 yr old sister

fiskem;197297 said:
coolio you are a ********in gimp and if you took 2-15 why were you dropped after that game you piss weak hack???? you bowl pies that would not even trouble my 8 yr old sister

SENSATIONAL FROM FISKEM!!!!!!
coolio is merely talking himself up after his humiliation at the hands of scotch college
golden duck + smashed by connor
COP THAT MATE

haha chaemo this kid is a joke seriously ive never encountered a ************ of this calibre in my travels...

shut up cockroach raider if you could read you'd realise we were saying the same thing youd dumb********

The big two in a row for Haileybury 10 A's. Playing absolutely awesome.
Big Nicky Leon had a huge knock of 9 on the w/e. Myfa 44. 2 in a row, don't know what all you guys are talking about saying that HC 10 A's are ********!:rolleyes:

lol

Neon Leon;209314 said:
The big two in a row for Haileybury 10 A's. Playing absolutely awesome.
Big Nicky Leon had a huge knock of 9 on the w/e. Myfa 44. 2 in a row, don't know what all you guys are talking about saying that HC 10 A's are ********!:rolleyes:

its only cause of your superstar tom dalton won the match of his own back 2 weeks in a row they now call him the hero

Jannik;194348 said:
almost as much heat as patto?
bs
i smoked him for two fours and a two in his second over. then he got taken out of the attack. absolute rubbish bowler

******** mate you're a gun bat, you're in the 10A's for a start, wow you superstar. and second, you smashed some geelong college bloke for 10 in one over, you must be a gun champ. get a game in your ones if you can do something as amazing as that....

dishies;209544 said:
******** mate you're a gun bat, you're in the 10A's for a start, wow you superstar. and second, you smashed some geelong college bloke for 10 in one over, you must be a gun champ. get a game in your ones if you can do something as amazing as that....

Mate let the 10As be proud of their achievements after all it is a YEAR 10 forum
plus the Haileybury 10As have done jack all in the last 2-3years forgetting their wins last week and the week before

Kartik Nathern is the rock of the team,
without him the bloods 10As may as well not turn up.
hes also a great hitter and makes a mean pot of curry

spin doctor;209803 said:
Kartik Nathern is the rock of the team,
without him the bloods 10As may as well not turn up.
hes also a great hitter and makes a mean pot of curry

its Karthik Nathan btw and i like to tell the spin doctor he is full of it!!

HC to play StKevs this w/e.......
HC to revamp their batting line-up...chucking their middle order lefthand bat to open...he'll also open the bowling(provided he is available)....
HC As cricket first ever lefthand-righthand opening combo in three years
Interesting battle to be watched between the lefthand bat(HC) and lefthand bowler(StKevs)

HC 10As have enjoyed their run of two wins on the trot...long standing record this will be for any HC 10A side
beaten comprehensively by St. Kevs
Whose the bloke whose got the Shoiab Akhtar run-up???

At this stage
1 Caulfield
2 Brighton
3 St Kevins / Wesley equal
4 Melbourne
5 Scotch
6 Xavier
7 Carey
8 Geelong College
9 Hailebury

10 GGS

The Import;211217 said:
HC to play StKevs this w/e.......
HC to revamp their batting line-up...chucking their middle order lefthand bat to open...he'll also open the bowling(provided he is available)....
HC As cricket first ever lefthand-righthand opening combo in three years
Interesting battle to be watched between the lefthand bat(HC) and lefthand bowler(StKevs)

stop with the self promotion already mate....

how have caulfield's recruits being going well???anyone???

smoking;212475 said:
At this stage
1 Caulfield
2 Brighton
3 St Kevins / Wesley equal
4 Melbourne
5 Scotch
6 Xavier
7 Carey
8 Geelong College
9 Hailebury

10 GGS

Since when do the 10As have a ladder??? Throughout my 10As carreer, we have played for a win not for postion. Who keeps tabs on wins/losses and compiles the ladder???

Back