1st One Dayer: BigCricket XI vs The Animal Enclosure XI @ Sydney

Re: 1st One Dayer: BigCricket XI vs The Animal Enclosure XI @ Sydney

boncer34;303406 said:
So you organised a tour without actually talking to the bloke in charge of the other comp? Maybe shut this thread down and start again.

No we agreed to the tour in November actually.

He then said he needed more time so we agreed to postpone in to January. We just never set a specific date.

Jolldo87;303407 said:
No we agreed to the tour in November actually.

He then said he needed more time so we agreed to postpone in to January. We just never set a specific date.

I'm aware of him agreeing to the tour in principle. I just find it amusing you picked a date and set the match thread up without talking to him. As Biggie said its a ************ though. Give us couple of weeks Jolldo I'll whip 'em into shape for ya.;)

boncer34;303416 said:
Rome wasn't built in a day Biggie, or even a couple. :p
So you're actually trying to say that you agreed to a tour with NOTHING on your hands, no squad, no players, nothing at all?

Speaks a lot about TAE to me...

But choosing a squad doesn't take as long as building Rome does it? Shouldn't a few days be more than enough... or are you guys in the middle of a season?

Mousey;303434 said:
But choosing a squad doesn't take as long as building Rome does it? Shouldn't a few days be more than enough... or are you guys in the middle of a season?

Mid season break so i should see no problem in naming a squad in a couple of days.

Mousey;303435 said:
Didn't they name a pitch??

Boncer did.

Exactly... what the hell is he on about then?

Good start by TAE.

Kshitiz;303433 said:
So you're actually trying to say that you agreed to a tour with NOTHING on your hands, no squad, no players, nothing at all?

Speaks a lot about TAE to me...
No what I'm saying is actually very simple. We agreed to a tour sometime in the future, no dates were set. Jolldo then came and suggested Jan 6th in a thread, some nobody on our site agreed to that date. Jolldo then did not actually contact anybody in charge of TAE's comp, he just assumed that MoR would read the thread and agree with it. So now we're caught in the situation of us not actually agreeing to this and Jolldo just assuming. My suggestion would be to not assume but rather to confirm. Coolios?
Mousey;303434 said:
We've only just restarted our league and currently in round 4. Couple of weeks is the maximum needed.
Mousey;303445 said:
Exactly... what the hell is he on about then?
I assumed like its been implied that my blokes were being slack so I named the pitch to kick start things. It was then after I named the pitch that I discovered that we aren't actually being slack we dont know anything about it.

Now that TAE actually knows we're ment to be touring we'll work stuff out. As I said couple of weeks at most.

But you will be Captain of the side Boncer?

Dirk Kuyt;303474 said:
But you will be Captain of the side Boncer?

Only if your captain of BCXI. Then we can finally duke it out and you can finally accept I'm just that much better then you. :)

boncer34;303483 said:
Only if your captain of BCXI. Then we can finally duke it out and you can finally accept I'm just that much better then you. :)
He isnt even in the leadership group.

One day Dirk, one day. :D

Hey at the moment I'm the self-appointed Team Animal Enclosure poobah.

Back