2008 Dark Horse Prediction & Why

2008 DARK HORSE PREDICTION & WHY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2008 Dark Horse Prediction & Why

Premiership predictions, lets just see if there if there is a certainty out there or will someone come from behind.I will shout a beer or bourbon for the prediction winners ,you can have 2 guesses!!!!;)

Re: 2008 Dark Horse Prediction & Why

cockroach raider;198322 said:
Premiership predictions, lets just see if there if there is a certainty out there or will someone come from behind.I will shout a beer or bourbon for the prediction winners ,you can have 2 guesses!!!!;)
Well I will start the ball rolling I reckon MGS will dominate the 07/08 season but will get pipped at the post by the 2 Day experts and fast finishing Geelong College. Led by Kitchen with Lugg and NiceI think they are certainties. Besides I am taking advantage of the 'bonus vote" of gc/ggs. Looks like I will have to enjoy that Bourbon all by myself!!!:D

cockroach raider;198629 said:
Well I will start the ball rolling I reckon MGS will dominate the 07/08 season but will get pipped at the post by the 2 Day experts and fast finishing Geelong College. Led by Kitchen with Lugg and NiceI think they are certainties. Besides I am taking advantage of the 'bonus vote" of gc/ggs. Looks like I will have to enjoy that Bourbon all by myself!!!:D

agreed

cockroach raider;198629 said:

mate geelong college wont finish in the top three!! its down to HC, XAV and MGS with HC having to rely on the other two losing games to win the flag, important to note that XAV and HC have already played

coast to coast;200412 said:
mate geelong college wont finish in the top three!! its down to HC, XAV and MGS with HC having to rely on the other two losing games to win the flag, important to note that XAV and HC have already played
Looking at it now Geelong College have lost all their first 4 games against Caul,SC.Carey and HC in one dayers it is a big ask.Then again there is the chance at least to score outrights. Looking at the top 4 at the moment we have xc,mgs,Carey and HC with the top 2 xc&mgs without a loss yet.!!Maybe the quinella could be between MgsXC and carey? If the top 2 keep on winning they will have to play one another eventually that would mean max points would be 60 for one side not including outrights. That being the case it is all still wide open for most sides who still have 7 games left to play.!!!

not really a "darkhorse" but i think mgs may win it this year. they have been by far the best team we have come up against this year, good bunch of blokes too. they were good with bat and ball. tipping them for the cup, especially if Shaw keeps making runs, that kid is a gun.

bsk18;200814 said:
not really a "darkhorse" but i think mgs may win it this year. they have been by far the best team we have come up against this year, good bunch of blokes too. they were good with bat and ball. tipping them for the cup, especially if Shaw keeps making runs, that kid is a gun.
Vote on the poll mate the more the merrier!!

Back