2008 ROWING (on a cricket forum??)

2008 ROWING (on a cricket forum??)

Although all you people may think this is a little strange, the MGS cricketers have been doing a heavy pre-season with the rowers (I kid you not!). But this will continue into the season as well, so expect the MGS cricketers to be massive. They will be fit and raring to go, unlike the big mo clayton.

Just letting you know as well, the rowers are looking very good for the Head of the Lake (river). Led by MR NZ Lloyd, they are coming together nicely. with the likes of anton grimus, simon allen, will davidson, jack macciolli, michael poulter, Tom hodge, oli dutton, nick pearce, marco mitchell, andrew oaten and nikkhilesh accunamatatta (o what a wonderful phrase) hinduja, they have been inspiring our cricketers to become the biggest units and fittest cricket team ever.

Re: 2008 ROWING (on a cricket forum??)

it's a shame that crabs can't row! otherwise i'd be right in the thick of the action
Come down to the lobster cave...the best seafood in town, and i'll cook up a feast for you all!!

Thats OK Club Cricketor, Melbourne Grammar must just be practicing for whats going to happen to them this year, going constantly backwards. copp that

Dono about that Buddy Love.....obviously you should shed some of your love on this topic. The Melbourne Grammar Cricketers...including a very suspicious looking athlete with Nike Skins and a carlton cap backwards...have been seen on their oval training with the rowers! I think we (annonymous school) should possibly seek to do some work with the rowers, as these big men are constantly working hard, and it could benefit our cricket. That rednut Shaw from MGS has really bulked up and the dukes on that man briaaaaaaaaaan are huuuuuuge. If he can put all his muscle into it this season, MGS will be the ones to beat i reckon. and perhaps Xaiver for a smoky

rowing is the ********test thing in this common world we live in today!

rowing is a very well respected sport mp15. if i didnt play cricket i'd certainly do rowing and get maaaaaaaassive like a few boys going arounda t a few schools....boothy, brown(scotch), grimus, allen, macciolli, hodge (mgS), Jacko (carey)

chabs 4 ever;188104 said:
rowing is a very well respected sport mp15. if i didnt play cricket i'd certainly do rowing and get maaaaaaaassive like a few boys going arounda t a few schools....boothy, brown(scotch), grimus, allen, macciolli, hodge (mgS), Jacko (carey)

Agreed

Club Cricketer;185063 said:
Although all you people may think this is a little strange, the MGS cricketers have been doing a heavy pre-season with the rowers (I kid you not!). But this will continue into the season as well, so expect the MGS cricketers to be massive. They will be fit and raring to go, unlike the big mo clayton.

Just letting you know as well, the rowers are looking very good for the Head of the Lake (river). Led by MR NZ Lloyd, they are coming together nicely. with the likes of anton grimus, simon allen, will davidson, jack macciolli, michael poulter, Tom hodge, oli dutton, nick pearce, marco mitchell, andrew oaten and nikkhilesh accunamatatta (o what a wonderful phrase) hinduja, they have been inspiring our cricketers to become the biggest units and fittest cricket team ever.

moe clayton is in pristine condition. jus letting you know. he doesnt run many singles/2's/3's. he jus hits them big. no need for him to be as fit as a rower.

Sharkies;188676 said:
moe clayton is in pristine condition. jus letting you know. he doesnt run many singles/2's/3's. he jus hits them big. no need for him to be as fit as a rower.

Didnt see him get many on fri against Wesley!

JAFRO2006;188678 said:
Didnt see him get many on fri against Wesley!

was that because he wasnt fit enough? or dig he get triggered? we'll call it triggered mate

Back