2016 Icc World T20 Discussion Thread

Gutted. I reckon they should have gone with Willey - he had an over to come at the end there? Poor old Stokes, I bet he feels he lost them the game there. I had a feeling they might still win, they didn't look fussed at all in the last 5 overs where it looked as though it was slipping away from them, it was as though they knew the remaining players would just suddenly tee off as Braithwaite did and get them over the line. You have to say well done West Indies all their teams did brilliantly.

Gutted. I reckon they should have gone with Willey - he had an over to come at the end there? Poor old Stokes, I bet he feels he lost them the game there. I had a feeling they might still win, they didn't look fussed at all in the last 5 overs where it looked as though it was slipping away from them, it was as though they knew the remaining players would just suddenly tee off as Braithwaite did and get them over the line. You have to say well done West Indies all their teams did brilliantly.
Stokes bowled brilliantly in the end against Nz.50% of dotballs bowled by Ben came in the death overs.This stats enough to say he is a good death bowler.But sadly he became a victim of pressure.Anyways,As you said Willey should've been given the final over.

Back