25/25 Comp Feedback

Re: 25/25 Comp Feedback

Nope. Apart from that it was very good.

The averages were good with consistently high scores of over 200. Just keep it the same but a bit shorter. @|

cant have a draw that goes to higest ladder spot, joke, we beat en twice during normal season. replay for GF is a must, ore extra overs.

crktluva;326970 said:
cant have a draw that goes to higest ladder spot, joke, we beat en twice during normal season. replay for GF is a must, ore extra overs.
Noted.

I would consider a flat rematch.

No changes made by either team, with the game to be played the night after the original.

We cant have a bowl off here or a 'super over', it's either a flat rematch or the winner is whoever finished on top.

Something tells me these Victorians won't be whinging if they win the ODD title because the match is tied.

Assuming that's the rule. Not quite sure but you would think so.

not just for 25/25 but for the whole area in genral, could we work out a way to base the game averages on how much people post? i know it sounds complicated but if possible it might give the game a better system rather than just random averages that differ on random results.

roylandroos;327062 said:
not just for 25/25 but for the whole area in genral, could we work out a way to base the game averages on how much people post? i know it sounds complicated but if possible it might give the game a better system rather than just random averages that differ on random results.

I doubt anyone has enough time to do that.

I'm willing to listen to suggestions on how though. @|

If a player goes in active for a week without telling one of the comp admins (Jolldo or Kshitiz) they lose 2 average points? To earn them back it takes 2 weeks or something of the sort? It's hard to do though...

No just keep it random.

It promotes spam and we dont want that here.

Its the beauty of the sim.

just wondering what the official rule is going to be from now on in the season proper if a game is drawn..will it stay as the higher ranking team taking the win or a rematch taking place..sorry if its already been answered too btw..congrats to the cheetahs

REMATCH!! REMATCH!! REMATCH!!! REMATCH!!!

Look whats goin down in gator town, they dont like Jolldo too much down there folks.:mad::mad:

2z4l0yw.jpg

crktluva;327433 said:
REMATCH!! REMATCH!! REMATCH!!! REMATCH!!!

Look whats goin down in gator town, they dont like Jolldo too much down there folks.:mad::mad:

2z4l0yw.jpg

Those crazy people living in Geelong.. :eek:

blaynodelay;327404 said:
just wondering what the official rule is going to be from now on in the season proper if a game is drawn..will it stay as the higher ranking team taking the win or a rematch taking place..sorry if its already been answered too btw..congrats to the cheetahs

Limited overs will have a rematch.

Tests will have the higher ranked side as the winner.

It will be added to the rules when i post them.

Back