25/25 Grand Final: Chittagong Cheetahs v Geelong Gators @ Hasina Arena

Re: 25/25 Grand Final: Chittagong Cheetahs v Geelong Gators @ Hasina Arena

Dirk Kuyt;327188 said:
Does the poster above still play in this competition?

Not at the moment, why? Do you have to play to post?

Maybe I'm open to offers.

Maybe I start team 7

In any case, it's none of your business.

Look, I can't be bothered to read all this thing. But the fact is that all of you conveniently ignored when Jolldo initially stated about this clause. If you guys had problems you should have raised it then and then. Not doing so meant you had approved it. Now that its happened I can see how convinient it is to post.

I'm not saying whether there'll be a replay or not, just merely giving my opinion as a player of the comp.

Frodo27;327197 said:
Not at the moment, why? Do you have to play to post?

Maybe I'm open to offers.

Maybe I start team 7

In any case, it's none of your business.

I thought you didn't have enough time to play?

Meh, I'm not letting politics get in the way of a Cheetah premiership.

Wooo ****in' hoooo!

Frodo27;327185 said:
IMHO the T25 was not a good idea, but to denigrate it as an off season competition does seem to denigrate all those that played in it.

Never mind.

I do find it hard to accept the justification that the administrator said before play " If it's a draw, my side wins".

But I guess we must move on to the 'on' season. Put this all behind us. I would doubt if there will be another T25 here, so maybe it all doesn't matter.

I've tested out a 3 day test game. It is good. Maybe worth considering in the next 'off' season".
Suggestion noted. :)

In my book, everybody wins!
Geelong Gators has reached this far to be one of the top 2 slogging team in the competition alongside with the Cheetahs. Well played Gators.

If you aren't a playing member of the comp, then what you have to say in regards to the competition IS irrelevant (ring a bell?)

Dirk Kuyt;327217 said:
If you aren't a playing member of the comp, then what you have to say in regards to the competition IS irrelevant (ring a bell?)

In your humble opinion :rolleyes:

I don't want to hear this. Just don't do it. This is the Grand Final thread and we should be celebrating the great game that was just played. @|

Frodo27;327223 said:
In your humble opinion :rolleyes:

But it's okay when you're running a certain competition I'm not allowed to mention (and I was pointing out some mistakes you were making) and you were the one who said as a non-player, whatever I had to say was irrelevant because I didn't play in the comp.

Now... it seems the shoe is on the other foot and you want to keep suggesting things for this comp, yet you don't play.

Double standards Frodo?

Button it boys, im over it.. i keep getting excited seeing jolldo posting thinking its a rematch lol but hes just tellen use off, fight somewhere where i dont care lol

Jolldo87;327203 said:
I thought you didn't have enough time to play?

Well, at the moment I don't, but I'm not playing.

I'm off to Bangkok Sunday, as you will know from Bigfooty, but until then I have time o make constructive comment here (preferably without snipes).

I think Ozelite has adequately explained my position, he has retired too, but I would be open to offers, or start another team.

Retiring from the Kings the way i did was , I believe courteous. And there are a few players there that are good, but it's not a club for me any more.

Now please stop the silliness, accept that this T25 has been a dud, and move on to the next season.

Frodo27;327242 said:

I'm off to Bangkok Sunday, as you will know from Bigfooty, but until then I have time o make constructive comment here (preferably without snipes).

I think Ozelite has adequately explained my position, he has retired too, but I would be open to offers, or start another team.

Retiring from the Kings the way i did was , I believe courteous. And there are a few players there that are good, but it's not a club for me any more.

Now please stop the silliness, accept that this T25 has been a dud, and move on to the next season.

If Frodo gets to start Team 7, I'm breaking away from the Magic and starting Team 8.

Frodo27;327242 said:

Have fun in Bangkok. @|

Alright then.

I disagree with that. I think the general feeling has been pretty positive except for the fact that it went too long.

The main purpose of the competition was to introduce the two new sides, something which was done successfully. @|

Geelong concede defeat. My initial concern was that I didn't think that there was a rule in place in case of a drawn final, in which case a rematch would be the fairest option. It has now become apparent that Jolldo had already made a rule regarding draws (before the match was simmed) and that's all that was needed, Jolldo did nothing wrong and his word should stand.

The histrionics from a few posters are completely unecessary. At the end of the day it's imaginary cricket, nothing more. It imaginary cricket is the kind of thing that gets your knickers in a knot you have some bigger issues to deal with.

Well done Cheetahs

Let's leave this thread to the match not continuing petty arguments. If you've got a suggestion, take it to the 25/25 feedback thread, that's what it's there for.

Awesome win Cheetahs :D

It was a fun comp, lets just be satisfied with the level of activity it generated and look forward to the season proper. This arguing is making me sad.

Back