About time the great man got a call up...Magic easy..:cool:

If you don't take 9 wickets, you'll be dropped for the next match :D

Re: 25/25 Round 5: Nairobi Nuggets v Madrid Magic @ T.O.C.A

Edge;317274 said:

If you don't make 100 in the next match, you wont play the match after that :D

The Wizz;317275 said:
But fair.:rolleyes:

You need to step up and be the strike bowler! You need to prove you are the quickest in the comp! Take wickets!

Dirk Kuyt;317277 said:
You need to step up and be the strike bowler! You need to prove you are the quickest in the comp! Take wickets!

Yes I know this game The Great Wizz will step up and help our great team to a very easy win.;) Thats the thing because Im the quickest bowler by a country mile all the runs of there helmets should not count! And it might help if Tongs can hold a few catches this game!!:D

The Wizz;317280 said:
Yes I know this game The Great Wizz will step up and help our great team to a very easy win.;) Thats the thing because Im the quickest bowler by a country mile all the runs of there helmets should not count! And it might help if Tongs can hold a few catches this game!!:D

The ball doesn't make it to me. How am I meant to catch them when they land 15 rows back at mid on?

The Wizz;317280 said:

Unfortunately, if it hits the helmet... it's leg byes...

Just concentrating on hitting one of or two of the three wooden things sticking out of the ground.

Tongs;317290 said:
The ball doesn't make it to me. How am I meant to catch them when they land 15 rows back at mid on?

How many times have I told you? That's where I want you to keep! 15 backs over deep mid-on!!

Dirk Kuyt;317292 said:
How many times have I told you? That's where I want you to keep! 15 backs over deep mid-on!!

Dirk you have to speak slow to Tong it takes him a little while to get the message.:D

The Wizz;317302 said:
Dirk you have to speak slow to Tong it takes him a little while to get the message.:D

You...............Bowl..................Poo

Tongs;317303 said:
You...............Bowl..................Poo

Take that back Tongs..Im the greatest and fastest bowler of all time! You know that right?:(

You hurt his feelings. He's been fired up for weeks and you ruin it!! Gosh Tongs...

Who is this mousey character?
Where in the bloody hell is Shane Watson?

Mousey;317315 said:
You hurt his feelings. He's been fired up for weeks and you ruin it!! Gosh Tongs...

The princess has got to face facts, he is nothing but a slow medium bowler that is in to fill the numbers!

(That might fire him up)

Dirk Kuyt;317276 said:
If you don't make 100 in the next match, you wont play the match after that :D

what if I am something like 50 of 20 balls not out?

I dont get much time to bat I am in the middle order you know.

Mousey;317315 said:

Hey Mousey are we still looking for house mates? Mousey and I just bought a new house..97 sqs meter home over looking the river with 3 pools and a spa:eek: all them partys:rolleyes:all them girls:rolleyes:any 1 wants to move in speek to Mousey!

Edge;317325 said:
what if I am something like 50 of 20 balls not out?

I dont get much time to bat I am in the middle order you know.

50 is no where near a 100..bye bye...:cool:

Dirk Kuyt;317318 said:
Who is this mousey character?
Where in the bloody hell is Shane Watson?

Reepicheep. From Narnia. He is gun. Much better than Clarkey or Watto for that matter.

Back