Ads by Google: Cricket poo!?!?!?

Ads by Google: Cricket poo!?!?!?

Ads by Google. Ever notice them? They are on every page here at Big Cricket. Lots of other sites use them too. I guess they are OK. I mean the site needs to make money, and they idea behind it (keywords) is good. The downside is, it's not fool proof, and well, you get an ad like this for
cricket poo.

CricketPoo-jug-02.gif

Remember kids, for you or your mum's gardening needs, buy Cricket Poo, and help Big Cricket at the same time!!

Re: Ads by Google: Cricket poo!?!?!?

Oh man, this is great. I just read the Cricket Poo story. Give this man the Nobel Prize for Literature, cause they don't have one for comedy. Read this, it's priceless:

The CricketPoo! Story
In the early 1950's, at the ripe old age of 26, Aubrey Ghann had a job as a welder, a passion for fishing, and a dream of owning his own business. One day he decided to quit dreamin' and start doin'. He quit his job, and started growing crickets for fish bait.

Now... back in those days not everyone knew about using crickets as bait (mostly just us folks down south), so Aubrey built a small wooden box to hold some crickets, loaded up his wife Helen and 4 yr. old daughter Fonda and went on a little drive to... "educate" folks. This show-and-tell trip meandered through the Carolinas, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Tennessee, and by the time Aubrey was done LOTS of people knew what a great fish bait crickets were. Aubrey's business began to prosper, and the cricket industry in the United States was born.

What Aubrey didn't know was how much, er... "poo" millions of crickets would produce each week. "What will we do with all that poo?" he wondered. "Well", he thought, "I reckon it might be a good fertilizer", so he put some on his garden, and... WOW! Aubrey grew the biggest, juiciest tomatoes, and the nicest cucumbers, squash, bell peppers, hot peppers, and okra around, and Helen's flower beds soon became the envy of all her friends. Everyone wanted to know what their secret was. Aubrey shared his secret with friends, and thus the use of "cricket poo" as an organic fertilizer was born.

Well... the Good Lord has blessed us over the years, and today Ghann's Cricket Farm is one of the largest cricket production facilities in the world, capable of producing over a billion crickets a year! Now we're talkin' some SERIOUS POO! So, we decided we ought to share it with the rest of the world. So we bottled it up, and here it is - CricketPoo!... the, uh... "end result" of our cricket operation!

And here is everything you ever wanted to know about cricket poo
CricketPoo! FAQ

What the Heck is CricketPoo! anyway?

CricketPoo! is 100% pure “cricket litter” - the stuff that's left in the bottom of thousands of cricket “brooders” (big boxes that live crickets are produced in). The exact proportions can vary a bit from one brooder to the next, but on average it's around 98% pure cricket manure, and 2% a mix of shed cricket skins, a little cricket food (fancy chicken feed), and a few shreds of paper products chewed up by the crickets (feed plates, etc.). CricketPoo! is NOT icky or sticky - it has a dry, sandy-like texture, and doesn't have much odor.

What is CricketPoo! Good For? Almost ANYTHING!

Flowering Plants, Ornamental Plants, Shrubberies, Fruit Plants/Trees, Vegetable Plants, Lawns, etc, Etc, ETC!

CricketPoo! helps improve soil fertility and provides essential nutrients that plants need to grow hearty & healthy. It respects the balance of microorganisms in the soil, and promotes an environment in which plants flourish! It can be used on just about anything that grows and it's FANTASTIC for COMPOSTING!

How Do I Use It?

General Guideline: Use about a handful of CricketPoo! (about 3/4 cup) per 1-2 gallons of soil. Always water CricketPoo! in thoroughly!

Flower Beds: Mix into soil in bed about 1.5 quarts of CricketPoo! (about 2 lbs) per 100 sq ft (10' x 10') area. Water in thoroughly.

Fruits & Vegetables: When planting each plant, mix in a handful of CricketPoo! (about 3/4 cup) per 1-2 gallons of soil. Water in thoroughly.

Monthly Feeding - Small Indoor Plants: Use about 1 teaspoon CricketPoo! per pint of soil. Sprinkle around base of plants, work into the top inch or so of the soil. Water in thoroughly.

Monthly Feeding - Larger Outdoor Plants: Use about 1 cup CricketPoo! per 2-3 gallons of soil. Sprinkle around base of plants, work into the top few inches of the soil. Water in thoroughly.

Lawns: Apply 10-12 lbs CricketPoo! per 1,000 sq ft. Mix with sand for easy spreading. Water in thoroughly.

Why is Organic Fertilizer Better Than Chemical Fertilizer?

It's Healthy

On average, organically produced foods contain higher levels of Vitamin C and essential minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron and chromium as well as cancer-fighting antioxidants.

It's Good for the Soil

Organics replenish and maintain long-term soil fertility by providing optimal conditions for biological activity.

It's Good for the Environment

Chemicals can harm soil life, deplete non-renewable resources, pose hazards to water and air quality and threaten human health. Millions of YOUR TAX DOLLARS are spent each year on removing harmful chemicals from drinking water, mainly as a result of pesticides used in farming.

According to the Cricket Poo versus other Fertilizers match up, Cricket Poo is loaded with nutrients, check it out on their FAQs page!!

wow, i never noticed that one. remember, every purchase of poo helps :D

Hey, my wife loves her garden, and I really love my hot peppers, so maybe Cricket Poo is the answer to get that extra kick in there!!

Back