AFL - Round 3

Re: AFL - Round 3

Thank You Will.

We've taken your stance one year too late :p

Absolute towelling by 6 points at 3 quarter time. Geez, i'd hate to see when hawthorn really get going :p

wasnt that big of a win but still happy with it i thought we were going to lose in the last quarter but then king buddy steped up and goaled !!! how good was campbell browns mark !!!

pidgeon fan;153653 said:
Any Kangaroos fans in here.

Hawthorn 13.13.91
Kangaroos 10.10.70

Hawthorn gave the roos a bath.

21 points isn't a bath.

Great win by West Coast over Fremantle in the derby. Was an arm wrestle early on but we managed to get the ascendency despite not playing our best football.

Very pleasing after the first three rounds, still undefeated.

Go Eagles!!! @|

Ljp86;153681 said:
21 points isn't a bath.

Great win by West Coast over Fremantle in the derby. Was an arm wrestle early on but we managed to get the ascendency despite not playing our best football.

Very pleasing after the first three rounds, still undefeated.

Go Eagles!!! @|

It is if you saw the way how the Kangaroos were playing.

i did and it wasnt a bath believe me i thought we were going to lose with 4 mins to go still showed good signs but we have to start running games for the whole 4 quarters

Where was the bath?

If the Kangaroos had've played about 2% better they'd have won. On TV it looked like two sh*t sides having a competition to see who could play the worst and the Kangaroos won.

pidgeon fan;153760 said:
It is if you saw the way how the Kangaroos were playing.

No, it wasn't. As Youngy has said, the Hawks only lead by a goal at Three Quarter Time, that is not a bath at all.

I listened to the last quarter on the radio and the Roos came back late in the term, so much so, that they trailed by less than two goals before the Hawks got a late couple.

I read the paper today and discovered that they labelled the game a bit of a yawnfest and that the first half was not at all interesting.

It was a close, hard-fought contest, no team was given a "bath" here.

Back