8. bortolotto
9. ross
10. barnett

others named..

Re: agsv vs aps

hes a good kid, good to see him in the agsv squad. hope he does alrite

aps will still dominate.

nah ags are a real chance......i think bortaloto is a good bat from marcellin and i play at northcote with mitchell brooks and hear a lot of stuff that coems from there.....highly rated is bortaloto....but i believe brooks was unlucky not to make it....very good bat...

alf_stewart;147151 said:
nah ags are a real chance......i think bortaloto is a good bat from marcellin and i play at northcote with mitchell brooks and hear a lot of stuff that coems from there.....highly rated is bortaloto....but i believe brooks was unlucky not to make it....very good bat...
haha

Give the AGS a chance as they have never won. Just pick a team from the bottom 4. However I would still back the APS.

alf_stewart;147151 said:

stone the flamin crows colleen! bortaloto is a 1 hit wonder mate and stinks of arrogance...i hear his marcellin team mates opt not to sit next to him during games coz the stench reaks of arrogance!! as for brook he is a ********men mate boopy from camberwell shoulda made it ahead of brooksy!! boopy was very stiff!!

well i stand by what i said that any of the top four APS teams this year would beat AGSV. hands down.

I heard Aps won today.

Buckley made 95no and Tormey got runs as well for APS. dunno what the scores were but the result was as it always is.

Just shows that the aps is the best school boy standard in australia!!!

good work APs

ags made 8/223 from their 50 overs afta being 2/1 afta the first over and 3/20 afta bout the 5th. borts is a gun n made 77no. parisi got 3fa altho his first was very lucky seein it nearly broke the batsmens elbow n he was given out caught (apparntely off the glove). aps passed us 7 down in the 45th over but lost a few cheap wickets at the end. all pretty good blokes... tormey or wateva his name is... fuk he is a freak i was actually scared bowling to that bloke afta he put me into essendon airport......buckley made 95no batted alrite but was given not out in an lbw which is undescribable of how plumb it was....that was wen he was on 40-50odd then rode his luck afta that just teeing off.

bingo;148386 said:
ags made 8/223 from their 50 overs afta being 2/1 afta the first over and 3/20 afta bout the 5th. borts is a gun n made 77no. parisi got 3fa altho his first was very lucky seein it nearly broke the batsmens elbow n he was given out caught (apparntely off the glove). aps passed us 7 down in the 45th over but lost a few cheap wickets at the end. all pretty good blokes... tormey or wateva his name is... fuk he is a freak i was actually scared bowling to that bloke afta he put me into essendon airport......buckley made 95no batted alrite but was given not out in an lbw which is undescribable of how plumb it was....that was wen he was on 40-50odd then rode his luck afta that just teeing off.
How did Breen and Yaman go??

Back