Agsv

Re: Agsv

henn65;328532 said:
ollie got hit for six about 5 times by tallan wright on the w/e. very good batsman though.
ack skipper daniel evans is a quality spinner...bowled without luck in many games this year.

ye ye defs evans is a really handy legy as long as he gets it right he seemed to be ok on the weekend

evans wasnt bad i thought, just as good as timmins...
who have been the stand out quicks this season and batsmen...
burnell and lincoln with the ball..
gualano and wright have to be up there with the bat..

punter14;328241 said:
timmins bowl some absolute pies no where near the best spinner in the agsv, defines the term shit gets wickets, also must better keeper batsmen in the comp he would be a few down in the pecking order

Gee yeh Timmins must bowl rubbish if he has 18 wickets to his name.

Another thought comes to mind though, if he has 18 wickets and bowls rubbish, then there must be some pretty pathetic batsmen in this league ay!

im guessing you went out to him some time this yr! :D

its also not easy for a spinner such as Timmins with his pace to bowl into gale force winds ..

He must bowl pies if he has bamboozled some batsmen this yr by making them look stupid :D

i dont think not one bowler would have wanted to bowl into that wind on staurday at assumption..

And by getting 5/21 off 9 against Peninsula in destroying the middle order, your right he does bowl pies!

grosby;328663 said:
its also not easy for a spinner such as Timmins with his pace to bowl into gale force winds ..

He must bowl pies if he has bamboozled some batsmen this yr by making them look stupid :D

i dont think not one bowler would have wanted to bowl into that wind on staurday at assumption..

And by getting 5/21 off 9 against Peninsula in destroying the middle order, your right he does bowl pies!

gee you must enjoy timmins...but 5/21 against peninsula are good figures.
but i must say that wind was ridiculous lol
woulda been shattered bowling into that massive gale.

grosby;328663 said:

we have established there pies but lets no take away the fact that he has taken 18 wickets

grosby;328663 said:

Every spinner loves bowling into the wind, that's isn't an excuse, he does bowl on a ok spot, but he can't spin the bowl, batsmen gets bored and tries to hit him out of the park

Every spinner loves bowling into the wind, no matter how strong, that's isn't an excuse, he does bowl on a ok spot, but he can't spin the bowl, batsmen gets bored and tries to hit him out of the park!

henn65;328707 said:
gualano didn't seem to find it too enjoyable when T.Wright was putting him to every corner of the park :p

Another topic starter...who gives the best speeches at lunch??

haha ollie
evans wasnt bad, hasnt been a stand out i dont reckon at all from what ive seen...

definatly j.moio from ivanhoe
when eating lunch at assumption (bland tasteless pasta) did his speech and said "thanks to the lovely spread the women put on, it was delicious, it especially tasted really nice with a bit of tomato sauce on top"
it was the most terrible pasta that i have ever eaten

gleenbutts_10;328669 said:
we have established there pies but lets no take away the fact that he has taken 18 wickets

If they are pies, why do batsmen go out to them? I dont see how.

How has Timmins then dismissed some of the better bats in the league?

You get the odd pie that gets a wicket, but i dont think a bowler gets bags of 6, 4 and 5 wickets bowling pies!

Apologies for the food at ACK gents..

It aint up to scratch without Arvo Tea anymore..

Peninsula has an incredible spread, along with Ivanhoe..

grosby;328978 said:
Apologies for the food at ACK gents..

It aint up to scratch without Arvo Tea anymore..

Peninsula has an incredible spread, along with Ivanhoe..

haaha r we in no doubt ivanhoe has the best spread and i think all the captain have dicant speaches i reakon timmy lincoln and jim moio r both very good

timmins bowls some quality pies 18 wickets and 11 in the marist carnival also getting out costa from marcellin the best bat in the agsv in the carnival we will see if he can get him again this weekend.
another topic what will the agsv 1stXI team be thoughts?

Mr Kenny;329886 said:
timmins bowls some quality pies 18 wickets and 11 in the marist carnival also getting out costa from marcellin the best bat in the agsv in the carnival we will see if he can get him again this weekend.
another topic what will the agsv 1stXI team be thoughts?

I heard that timmins got costa out with a half tracker that he hit to point, anyway, I think lincoln, moio, wright, gualano are certainties,
and maybe williams (marcellin)

marcellin not much... they lost to ack over in perth n ack had a shit side in.
heaps more talent that came to ack this year. but good game..
costa best bat in AGSV?
hasnt made many..
ACK look to be going back to back n good on them, great bunch of blokes n a great cricket side.

whose williams? haven't heard of him, must not be too flash.. the word is wright took to gualano on the weekend n also got him out to.

bombers3;330265 said:
whose williams? haven't heard of him, must not be too flash.. the word is wright took to gualano on the weekend n also got him out to.

part time keeper not technicall but has good reflexes and thats all thats required of yur second keeper and batting 2 be hounest i have never rated it, not the best technique but he defenitly makes runs and punishes the bad ball so credit to him however not agsv rep standard yet, tracy is a good chance, i would have said brown but brown apperntly has struggled this yr

Back