Albion And Masuri Helmets

Albion And Masuri Helmets

Hi
i was wondering where i can get emblems put onto helmets both albion and masuri
i own both and want to put my club logo on it what do i need to do

Re: Albion And Masuri Helmets

Any Reputable kit supplier will be able to get emblems done for you! i cant imagine they will be cheap if you dont have the file already or a short run of them!!!!

Virendersingh.berthwal;323736 said:
Scott,

How can we get colth covered or plastic one..
I am interested in getting one as well.

Virender

Cloth or plastic will depend on the helmet manufacturer. Top level helmets tend to be with the 'plastic' finish, whilst lower end models come with cloth covering.

Again, this is not 100%, so always best to check the spec.

well i got a albion test series elite which is plastic and ive got the masuri helmet which is cloth are the masuris able to get embroided on to or a badge sawn on like matthew hayden, michael clarke, andrew symonds all once had
and for my albion whats the best solution for that

You should be able to get the Masuri embroidered but you'd be better off speaking to someone at your club about that. Find out where they get their kit embroidered and then ask the company, it'll save you cash in the long run.

As for the plastic one, well, it's a little more difficult as you have to be careful that anything you stick on there doesn't weaken the plastic. A smallish size emblem on the front should be fine, but once on it should be left on.

Back