All Round Fitness Help

Liz

That second bloke (in the vid) Chris Clarke Irons, he's a Basildon Player - or was at least last year! He's done training sessions with Joe and Ben. With regards our pull-ups, I'm still resting up after that cold, I was just saying to myself that I'll make a start on it again this weekend. I did make a start a couple of weeks ago and went too far resumed at the same rate prior to the cold and pulled all the muscles in my stomach, so I'll ease into it this time! But saying that I'm far less creaky than most blokes at nets and some of them I'm 20 years older!!!

Joe and Ben are very lucky, you need to see if you can get more sessions with Chris this season.

I am sure you recognised The Indoor Centre... with respect to the younger guys, I doubt many of them could do the plank or press ups with me sitting on their backs so you have nothing to worry about! :D

If you were interested in seeing six year old Charlie in action, I posted an article and video on the "Favourite Batsman" thread a couple of months ago.

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii there i am a fast bowler just want a week plan what should i follow to increase my strength ability and speed i m a side arm bowler and i also want to ask about the gym session which i should i follow on the gym??? pls help...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii there i am a fast bowler just want a week plan what should i follow to increase my strength ability and speed i m a side arm bowler and i also want to ask about the gym session which i should i follow on the gym??? pls help...

Hi Vibhor, I notice that you posted this in November but I am happy to help. Firstly though how old are you and how much training experience do you have? For example have you ever trained in a gym before with weights? And what level of cricket do you play?

Back