An introduction and query

WonderBees

An introduction and query

Hello to all, first off, a little about myself.

Name (optional): Shayn
Interests:Recreation, writing, entomology
Favourite Team:I have not formed a strong enough opinion yet
Favourite Drink:Apple Juice
Music (Favourite band/singer):General Electronic
How did you find out about BigCricket:Google
Other sports of interest:Capoeira
Hobbies:Reading

I have only very recently taken up an interest in cricket. The game is very intriguing to me, but unfortunately there is no where in my area that plays or sells equipment. Would anyone tell me a reliable online retailer, who is not too expensive? I'm wishing to start an informal club in my city, and would like to see more interest in this classic sport in my area. That being said, to anyone with some banged-up old equipment, a donation or reasonable deal would be very appreciated.:)

Re: An introduction and query

Hi there,
First of all Welcome to BigCricket .

I have only very recently taken up an interest in cricket. The game is very intriguing to me, but unfortunately there is no where in my area that plays or sells equipment. Would anyone tell me a reliable online retailer, who is not too expensive? I'm wishing to start an informal club in my city, and would like to see more interest in this classic sport in my area. That being said, to anyone with some banged-up old equipment, a donation or reasonable deal would be very appreciated
You can always search Amazon.com or eBay.com for Cheap euipments. I am sure you will be having a PayPal ID. Pay from the PayPal and eBay or Amazon will deliver at your Home.

Back