ANM cricket gear

phil2oo8

ANM cricket gear

Right end of season so need want a new bat, a member of our club is in good contact with an indian gent who owns ANM cricket gear and he gets us all the gear at a very good price including postage.
Just wonderin have any of the indian members or EVO ever seen/used them and what do they think of them and whats a good price, if u find anywhere online that sells them ur a better person then me.

Re: ANM cricket gear

Quoted from elsewhere:

I was playing this game of cricket on a Sunday and saw an asian chap batting with an ANM, having never seen one before I picked it up as he left it laying around at drinks (he opened and was still batting - the Indian pro in the team). Very much shaped like a Vampire BAS - not surprising really as I found out the owners are related in some distant way and some cross over was used. Anyway we got talking and I found out the batter was the owner of the company so we did a deal. The bats never sold very well, not because of quality but because nobody knew the brand, I found they were generally heavy bats, pretty good quality and reasonably priced. Sadly I've lost contact now and don't really know what Samrat "Sammy" Sharma is doing these days but Silkstone CC certainly miss him.

I am an Aussie, and i played on the weekend using ANM equipment (dunno if it was me or not, i am playing in Cherwell league).

I have only started using the kit this year, i think the bats are awesome - large profile but beautifully balanced, and very competatively priced (about £80). The protective equipment is comfortable also. If you want to know anymore about the kit, just drop me an email as i know the distributer and maker well.

That appears to be as good as it gets.

I don't mean it like that but i justed wanted some people who have actually used/saw the gear being used to write because i've read the cricket supplies stuff before and thats about the only public page i can find.

What do you reckon? Only cost me £100 direct from the maker and I like it.

P1010309.jpg

P1010310.jpg

P1010311.jpg

the gear is great they make softs and bats for loads of companies in the UK, most of them in the wisden kit profile last month.
not sure they do small orders and bulk seems to be the way but good bats

Back