Announcement

Re: Announcement

The club name will stand as the SA FIGJAMS.

Eddie should be inducted into the Hall of Fame and already should be as he was one of the inventors of the game and got this great club up and running.

A medal will be named after Eddie at the FIGJAMS.

Yeah well done Eddie on all you've done for the club even if you are a bit backwards being a South Australian.. Hey by the way have Kylie & Jason been married on neighbours yet over there?? Sorry If I ruinied it for you??:p

Coach Hollywood;109283 said:
Yeah well done Eddie on all you've done for the club even if you are a bit backwards being a South Australian.. Hey by the way have Kylie & Jason been married on neighbours yet over there?? Sorry If I ruinied it for you??:p
I don't think TV's been introduced in South Australia yet mate :eek:

Coach Hollywood;109283 said:

Nah, actually over here we have half decent shows on telly... i think the show your are mentioning is Neighbours, nobody over here actually watches that show, doesn't appeal to people with IQ's higher than 56.....

Anyway, again thanks for all the kind words - have a good one and i'll pop in from time to time.

eddie_vrv6;109322 said:
Nah, actually over here we have half decent shows on telly... i think the show your are mentioning is Neighbours, nobody over here actually watches that show, doesn't appeal to people with IQ's higher than 56.....

Ha Ha :) good call.:p

Back