APS: Best Sledger

mojo

APS: Best Sledger

I want to know who you beleive has the biggest mouth in the APS. Who gets up your skin the most? WHO DOES YOUR TEAM HATE THE MOST IN THE APS? Dont hold back im sure everyone will be able to handle themselves. Remember ur not outheir to make friends ur their to win cricket games. Personally the first slip for Wesley is a loud mouth however he is very very bad at cricket. There lies another point these sledgers need to be able to back it up on the field.

Re: Who is the best Sledger in the APS!!!

Gotta say Haileybury have some of the best sledgers walking round... The likes of Pattinson, Tormey, Martin and Lynch.. Altho Lynch cant play cricket so he doesn't count.. The other three tho, work in tandem to get under the batsmen skin and end up getting a result... They can back it up with both bat and ball too...

Sorry had to re-phrase the question DO NOT INCLUED HAILBURY SEEING EVERY ONE HATES THEM AND THEY ARE NOT A REAL SCHOOL. THEY DONT HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON EITHER WHEN THEY SLEDGE YOU SEEING THAT THEIR UNIFORM RESEMBLES MUNT ON A SUNDAY MORNING AND THEY ARE ALL FAKE STUDENTS ANYWAYS SO ANYONE BUT THOSE ********HEADS FROM WOOP WOOP

who the hell r u ? firstly u do not make up names for people like mojo and when i find out who u r ill have ur balls for breakfast

Who are you mate? What kind of name is Mojo, are you from the APS? I have heard a kid called Curran has a fair dip at sledging, often been warned about his on field antics.

i had cruel parents they called me mojo u gotta beef with that? yeah read the post properly they have to be able toback it up in the feild. hence play cricket well. what u got agaisnt this cosgarve kid anywyas

Word on the street about mojo is that his never too honest about his real name is. I heard this rumour that he pretends to be other people just to excape from the pittiful reality that is his life. I really feel sorry for this mojo character. But then again its always comfortable to remember that no matter how much of a loser you are, well you cant be as sad as mojo.

personally i think that if we count the 2nd XI as well as the 1sts.
skelton from haileybury is probly the most witty.
although he has red hair it doesnt stop him.
every time he opens his mouth, absaloute gold mine.

Just a quick item of news. King of Sledgers Dale Tormey (Haileybury) was almost beaten in a one-on-one bowling contest the other night by the Head of senior School. tormey was very quiet for a while.

mojo;138219 said:
Inappropriate language used.
Your school must be so proud of being able to produce a student who can reach such heights in writing skills.

i think the man behind VANDI is a very good sledger. has some classic jokes and the whole of his school community idolise him.

i love you vandi

hands down the scotch trio of forbes clayton nd parisi would easily be the best sledgers in the aps no 1 else comes close

Cosgrave is the worst sledger. He says the worst calls like tey dont offend or like do anything to ya. He is also pretty skinny

husseyisfreakshow;138638 said:
Cosgrave is the worst sledger. He says the worst calls like tey dont offend or like do anything to ya. He is also pretty skinny

oh well it seems to work for him he keeps taking wickets

bick from skevs likes to hav a sledge. hes a pretty bad sledger... but just because hes reli terrible at it.

Back