Aps V Agsv

Hodge_1122

Aps V Agsv

APS V AGSV game this year should be interesting

believe it or not agsv actually have some decent players; m.brown, n.brandon-jones, d.oshea, m.brook, j.augustin, n.bortolotto, w.shute, lloyd, hutchesson

Re: Aps V Agsv

hawks1;142931 said:
i agree that agsv will beat aps they think they have already won the game

APS schools have a very good standard when it comes to schooling, I think most would realise that we havnt actually played yet, therefore we wouldnt 'think' we have already won the game.

Ags is a joke marcellin who r currently on top of the ags ladder got beat by half of the xavier 1st squad shows the strength of the great Ags

Cakeater;143545 said:
Ags is a joke marcellin who r currently on top of the ags ladder got beat by half of the xavier 1st squad shows the strength of the great Ags

mate you are ********ing kidding urself...marcellin only had half their team in that amd of that half, none were really playing in their positions, i.e. batsmen not in the top 6, and bowlers only given limited overs to give a few of the other young blokes a go (unlucki fally) so get your facts right and stop makin a goose of yourself on here

bingo;143553 said:
mate you are ********ing kidding urself...marcellin only had half their team in that amd of that half, none were really playing in their positions, i.e. batsmen not in the top 6, and bowlers only given limited overs to give a few of the other young blokes a go (unlucki fally) so get your facts right and stop makin a goose of yourself on here

sook up mate, your just getting fired up because you have to live with the fact that you play in a second rate comp under the Elite APS. (taking if you actually play 1st XI cricket.)

the APS will domolish AGSV.

number3;143587 said:
sook up mate, your just getting fired up because you have to live with the fact that you play in a second rate comp under the Elite APS. (taking if you actually play 1st XI cricket.)

kiddin yourself. Wolfe bowls offies and doesnt get slapped, shows the quality of APS batting. any comp where buckley makes runs must b terrible coz hes a dud. oshea and walker from marcellin would rip thru any of those ********men that call themselves batsman and brook and bortolotto would make the runs by themselves.

number3;143587 said:

the APS will domolish AGSV.[/QU

mate i reckon you're a ********in nets bowler who givs your posh little teammates a bit of half volley practise then the only action you get on game day is with the pen ann scorebook

luke shuey robbed of ags spot
keeps liek gilchrist, bats like punter/sachin/lara,
some have labbelled him don jnr

number3;143587 said:

what would you know about that 3? you e ping flog!!!!:eek:

Back