Arcade - A little Error

Re: Arcade - A little Error

Seems that it could not write the score properly to the database. Did your connection time out when you submitted the score?

I found your score of 268 in the database but it says the score in invalid. Your ping time was greater than 4.5 seconds which is why it suspected that you were cheating. I have updated your score.

Funky pong: 150. But don`t worry I equalled it only mentioned it in case it happens to someone else!

That was actually a different error. I did find your complaint in the mail and fix it that day itself. Sorry that I forgot to reply back.

OK, had the same problem again.

Same game. New high score : 392 - shows in the main arcade page. Does not show in the game high scores.
I wonder what's wrong?? I can assure you that I am not cheating in any way. Maybe, its because I play a lot of times before submitting the final score?

I think when our server pings you, its unable to recieve a response within 4.5 seconds. The arcade invalidates the score in such cases. I have edited the script to increase this limit, so hopefully this shouldn't happen again.

Back