Arcade - A little Error

Re: Arcade - A little Error

Sorry for this Stupid question,but what is the Arcade link? I cannot find!:confused:
EDIT: When i went to /arcade.php , i got Database error & when i went to /arcade a saw a Blank_Page.

Oh! Is it? I think scripts have been uploaded but it hasn't been Installed. Please someone install Arcade.!

Please be patient, it will be installed soon. I had planned on installing it yesterday but unfortunately met with an accident.

Not serious enough to put me on bed. Serious enough to rearrange my facial features though. Had to undergo a couple of minor plastic surgeries to fix it up.

Sounds like quite a big accident to me. I hope you aren`t feeling too bad and get better soon.
On the plus side at least someone thought you were worth plastic surgery I don`t think they`d bother with me.

Wayne

AB;267763 said:
Not serious enough to put me on bed. Serious enough to rearrange my facial features though. Had to undergo a couple of minor plastic surgeries to fix it up.

Here's hoping that you can break through the pain barrier mate. They sound like nasty injuries.

Back