Attack on Kings player

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozelite

Attack on Kings player

Only just noticed this:

Frodo27 said:
Maybe because my 'tantrum' involved other peoples honesty.

In life, at my age, cheating in a fantasy game really isn't an option.

I enjoy the game and want to see it flourish, but I simply won't put up with ethics that I find contemptuous.

The person involved at Bigfooty has been told he only has to do the right thing to get me back............and that is to apologise for his dishonesty.

But even so, I'm 100% behind making 'this' competition great.
boncer34 said:
But at your age throwing tantrums over FANTASY cricket is perfectly acceptable? Remember old man the competition voted to turf you out, you choose to stay despite the majority wanting you gone. Throw in your imagination over FC's honesty and I'd be suprised if your small amount of support hasn't totally vanished.

Why is it when someone tries to add something constructive, such as offering to help out, they are shot down and old personal rubbish is brought up, of which nothing has ever been substantiated anyway?

boncer34 said:
Pass. We need someone who doesn't have questionable ethics.

Boncer34, how about adding something constructive instead of shooting people down who are actually trying to help? As for bringing up old rubbish, either show where our vice captains ethics have been questionable or keep your mouth shut.

We are all interested in the fun of the game, and trying to improve it and make it better and more fun. This type of crap comment posting just puts people completey off.

Re: Attack on Kings player

This issue is being discussed in another thread and I'd rather it didn't span over two threads.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back