Australia In India (again)

lol Watson plays a ordinary shot to the spinner Jadeja and is caught but it's a no ball. Could be costly and a big miss with Australia on 2 for 70.

Australia post a massive score of 350 with Bailey's form continuing with a great innings hammering 156 and Watson 100. Mind you India helped out bowling a lot of rubbish, Jadeja lost 2 wickets bowling no bowls, unforgivable for a spin bowler.

That Kohli tosser made the runs too.. Another spinner would've have been handy on that pitch, funny these days with scores like 350 getting mowed down relatively comfortably, as a kid anything over 300 was almost unheard of. Anyway at least it makes the last game interesting as a decider I guess.

Not surprised. These pitches are purely made with the intent of seeing big scores. Flat with a lightning outfield and relatively short boundaries = 300+. Johnson bowled absolute rubbish in the last game, would be disappointed if he's given a test berth on the back of one or two ODI performances.

Final game is on Saturday Night.

Australia put India in and they cruise past 100 without loss of 15 overs, looks like another massive run chase coming up, be doing well keeping it from going right past 350 at this rate..

India post an unbelievable 6 for 383, including a staggering 101 runs off runs off the last 5 overs... That's got to be the most sustained big hitting I've ever seen in a ODI.

Australia screwed already in the run chase at for 4 for 74. Bailey run out was comical, didn't think he could top his bizarre brain-melt in the Champions Trophy but he has..

And now Faulkner gets his hundred. This would have to be the most bizarre game of cricket that I've ever seen.

Back