Australia v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Australia v India

What a great performance by India. RP and Sreesanth didnt start well.Australia were scoring a lot of runs and the crowd was not making much noise but when Harbhajan Singh and Murali Kartik came to bowl they where cheering every dot ball. I think 160 was too less for a twenty20. India could have easily scored 200 how fast they were playing. The whole gorund was full even bollywood stars came to watch the match and when India was hitting fours and sixes everyone was wild. It was same like the twenty20 world cup in south Africa. Music and dancers were there even fireworks when a boundary was hit. It was very memorable because Indian performance made us very happy. Gambhir and Uthappa are great batsman I think they have a good future.

Yes Gambhir and Uthappa have performed really well and I think the time is running out for Sehwag. If he doesn't perform well soon then he'll fail to find a place in the team. I think we should give him opportunities in Tests. It's good that we have so many young talented batsmen but bowling still remains a concern.

why the hell did they not play hogg and used clarke and symo to bowl? 166 wasnt enough anyway we needed to attack the spinners more and unsettle them.

I really think that Australia have no appetite for the twenty/20 version of the game and will treat most games as little more than a practice match.

Until they bring in some players that enjoy the format we'll continue to see indifferent performances from them.

all over know and after south africa leave india we can get down to proper cricket ;)

a so so series really india were poor, australia played good cricket, i think we'll have the beating of them next month

I think Australia should learn how to play a 20 over game, then only they can manage 20 games else the losing story[from Zimbabwe to India] will continue...................

Yes, I think Australia are just treating it as just a shortened format with no other difference than 30 overs between ODI's and Twenty20.

pak_god said:
all over know and after south africa leave india we can get down to proper cricket ;)

a so so series really india were poor, australia played good cricket, i think we'll have the beating of them next month
lol you were equally poor. we beat you in proper cricket remember it could have easily been 2-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back