Australia vs England - The Ashes 2021/22

Wouldn't surprise me.

The forum scene died off a lot when Facebook and Twitter was at its zenith.

If I think about it I much prefer the forums than I ever did social media.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
He used to be a mod on here.

Many people interacted with him but now he got up and left. Hope he returns knowing that you're back

He used to be a mod on here.

Many people interacted with him but now he got up and left. Hope he returns knowing that you're back
I remember.

He and a few other Kiwis alongside me were also in a small English cricket group on FB a decade ago but I walked as it got a bit toxic at times.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

We want more members to make a small but vibrant cricket community here.. minus any trolls. We were one more but my Kiwi mate also just vanished one day.. not a word since. All is forgiven Pete.

Baggers.

Last edited:
Australia XI: Marcus Harris, David Warner, Marnus Labuschagne, Steve Smith, Travis Head, Cameron Green, Alex Carey (wk), Pat Cummins (c), Mitch Starc, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood.

England yet to name its playing X1.

Baggers.

Last edited:

Plenty of green grass on the Gabba deck. Hoping for an Aussie toss win and us to bowl first. I can see our quality seamer pair doing some early damage while Starc has excellent swinging conditions with the overcast and humidity..

Baggers

Last edited:
Predicting that Australia will win the series 4-1.
I suspect the game at the Adelaide oval might be a tricky one for us.
I think the whole series will have games that are close results.

Pat Cummins loses his first Test coin toss. England batting. Not too worried about that as this deck will play some tricks in the first part of the match.

Baggers

Back