Australia vs England - The Ashes 2021/22

Australia has 40 WTC points going into this last match. Win this Ashes finale and we go to 52. Those are big numbers from a single series.

Stuart Broad is now the leading Ashes wicket taker with 129 scalps overtaking Ian Botham.

KL Rahul is set to be named the new India Test captain.

Last edited:
What a knob from NSW S Smith is, averaging only 30 in this series. Should be dropped IMHO. Khawaja scored more than him in only 2 tests. Maybe he should concentrate more on the delivery than his light-saber moves. What a knob!

" It was a nothing shot by smith. Looks like his best days are behind him. Declining fast" is just one of the honest opinions of him

Khawaja should replace him in the middle order. Get rid of Warner and Starc and Hazlewood while we're at it. Knobs as are their supporters. What Knob would have him as the leading run scorer instead of Travis Head. (Think Whirlpool Baggers)

Ball still dominating bat but enthralling Test cricket all the same.

Comms saying anything over 250 will be a bridge too far for England.

Last edited:
What a knob from NSW S Smith is, averaging only 30 in this series. Should be dropped IMHO. Khawaja scored more than him in only 2 tests. Maybe he should concentrate more on the delivery than his light-saber moves. What a knob!

" It was a nothing shot by smith. Looks like his best days are behind him. Declining fast" is just one of the honest opinions of him

Khawaja should replace him in the middle order. Get rid of Warner and Starc and Hazlewood while we're at it. Knobs as are their supporters. What Knob would have him as the leading run scorer instead of Travis Head. (Think Whirlpool Baggers)
Awkward moment for you when Khawaja is from NSW himself (only moved to Queensland a few years back).

Drop one of the greatest players of the modern era in Smith? Get off the crack pipe.

Thank ******** you weren't around when Allan Border had his slump.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Awkward moment for you when Khawaja is from NSW himself (only moved to Queensland a few years back).

Drop one of the greatest players of the modern era in Smith? Get off the crack pipe.

Thank ******** you weren't around when Allan Border had his slump.

69er your posts are being deleted so dont waste your fingers.

Last edited:
Allan Border had his slump.
..and Greg Chappell. Chances are Smudge is still having the spooks about the shortie that sconed him in the last Ashes but I dont see him hanging up the bat anytime soon. And he definitely wont be dropped given the way he singlehandedly dug us out of hole after hole for about five years.
PM Sharkie

Last edited:
..and Greg Chappell. Chances are Smudge is still having the spooks about the shortie that sconed him in the last Ashes but I dont see him hanging up the bat anytime soon. And he definitely wont be dropped given the way he singlehandedly dug us out of hole after hole for about five years.
PM Sharkie
Apparently the late David Hookes had the same issues after Andy Roberts broke his jaw with that bouncer in WSC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to agree Xman. Poor start by out opening pair. No pressure whatsoever.. specially from Starc. I'd have opened with Boland. Now the Poms are away.

Last edited:
Had not heard that. No helmets back then either.
Actually the late tony grieg was the first to trial a helmet around that period

EWXKRu5WsAAzcar

Last edited:
Cam Green strikes on stroke of tea. Almost had Burns the over before.

Last edited:
Sun gone towers take over after tea. A usually difficult time to bat. We need to have the pinkie talking.

Green clobbers Malan with a brute of a ball.

Now the Green Machine has two.. he is evolving beautifully with the ball.

Has Crawley knicking off. Make that three. He has now changed the complexion of this match with one spell.

Last edited:
Back