Australian Domestic Cricket Discussion Thread - 2007/08

Sean

Australian Domestic Cricket Discussion Thread - 2007/08

This is the thread to discuss about the Domestic Season for Australia.

Re: Australian Domestic Cricket Discussion Thread - 2007/08

katich has been in awesome form. he surely deserves to get more chances in tests.

Yeah Katich is batting awesomely. Dont know whats wrong with the Blues, cant win a game. The game at Wollongong was washed out in the end, it wasn't raining though but it was pouring the days before.

Brain McGain, what a legend, pity he isn't younger. Matthew Wade, this bloke hopefully will be the next wicket keeper for Australia, Cam White, he should be playing ODIs for Australia purely as a slogger at the end of the Innings. And Dave Hussey, this guy is unlucky not to be playing for Australia.

nah cam white does well only when we are doing well, not to good as a finisher. agree with your comments on Dave Hussey, although who would you replace?
And what do you guys think about Brad Haddin, do you reckon he should become australias next keeper?

Yeh true about Dave Hussey, I wish he was given a go earlier in his career.

Hmm, Brad Haddin, I think if Gilchrist retires soonish, then he should play tests, and Luke Ronchi/Matthew Wade should play ODIs. I know Haddin is a good hitter and would be good to play ODIs but I reckon we should give the younger keepers who will be around for longer some experience.

i reackon yeah brad should be given the tests when gillie retires, and then blood some of the younger keepers in the ODI's and T20s. not permanatly but just to give them an experience at international level

haddin deserves to be the keeper when gilly retires. hes 6 years younger than gilly so if gilly retires in a year or two he could play for 5 years.

i agree with mike, although it is all dependant of form. its good that we are taking the T20's as testing grounds for new players

Back