Australian Pathway Cricket

Despite the great love and popularity of cricket in our country, I still remain loyal to football. Many people don't even understand why. Football often acts as an escape from our normal life. Maybe we've had a tough week and that's why we can look forward to this weekend's game all week. For these 90 minutes we forget about all our problems and focus on the problems of our team. A goal scored by our team brings us joy, and a missed goal complicates life. To learn more about Australian football, see here.

Last edited:
Welcome to BigCricket M miriambou . Hoping you stay and help us build our forum.
I really love cricket. I have been watching different kind of sports, but no other one has interested me more than this one. If I had a cricket club in my city, I would probably try it. Firstly, it is a sport that I would practice for pleasure, and secondly, hardik pandya new house I think is a great motivation for everyone. He is one of the best paid cricketers in India and has recently built an opulent penthouse. He is a great example that no matter from what kind of family you come if you truly want something, you have all the chances of achieving it.

Last edited:
Despite the great love and popularity of cricket in our country, I still remain loyal to football. Many people don't even understand why. Football often acts as an escape from our normal life. Maybe we've had a tough week and that's why we can look forward to this weekend's game all week. For these 90 minutes we forget about all our problems and focus on the problems of our team. A goal scored by our team brings us joy, and a missed goal complicates life. To learn more about Australian football, see here.
I find that with cricket. To be honest a days red ball cricket satisfies me like no other sport. I also follow footy.. have been a 50 years diehard of the St George Dragons.. the famous RedV. But our form over recent years stresses me more than lifts me.

What is it you best like about cricket M miriambou ?

Back