Barclay Shield 18/19

Looking back at some results.

Have Plenty gone the early crow by assuming they are safe in BS? With Monty looking like they are gonna fight for it this weekend, and the NEW game could go either way. Could put Plenty in the firing line.
Dropping Zull to the 2s to try and save them from relegation.
I’d assume you’d make certain of your First XI. Very interesting week ahead..

Looking back at some results.

Have Plenty gone the early crow by assuming they are safe in BS? With Monty looking like they are gonna fight for it this weekend, and the NEW game could go either way. Could put Plenty in the firing line.
Dropping Zull to the 2s to try and save them from relegation.
I’d assume you’d make certain of your First XI. Very interesting week ahead..
Come on Brick Hands.... you’re better than that.... you really think we’d drop our club Captain to save our 2nds from relegation?

Gordy was best man in a wedding last Saturday hence why he was unavailable last Saturday...

Come on Brick Hands.... you’re better than that.... you really think we’d drop our club Captain to save our 2nds from relegation?

Gordy was best man in a wedding last Saturday hence why he was unavailable last Saturday...

Well now I look like an idiot don’t I....
Swing and miss from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought he missed week one against Bundoora (you fielded with 10) because of a wedding as well? Popular man!

Should be a good GF.

Macleod have the tools to cause the upset, they are probably the best equipped side to do so. Would take something special from the brothers and Johnson (due) though.

5 penalty runs? Seems something has happened

This is only 2nd hand as I wasn't there but a bloke I work with said that the short leg fielder, he didn't know who he was, got done for throwing a rock/s towards the batsman as he was about to face a ball. Pretty ordinary stuff IMO

This is only 2nd hand as I wasn't there but a bloke I work with said that the short leg fielder, he didn't know who he was, got done for throwing a rock/s towards the batsman as he was about to face a ball. Pretty ordinary stuff IMO

If that's the case, or anything even remotely close to that happening, that's an utter disgrace.

Back