Barclay Shield 2019/2020

I’m hearing from the dogs barking in the street that the chunky bum keeper from DC was a bit upset when he was bowled by the wrist spinner from NEW. Just because you can’t pick him doesn’t means he throws it sweetheart.

My tips for the upcoming match.

Rosanna vs Riverside
Heidelberg
vs Plenty
DC vs Macleod
Epping vs LE
Bundoora vs NEW

DC- 55
Heidelberg - 46
Epping - 45

NEW - 30
Plenty - 27
LE -27

I’m hearing from the dogs barking in the street that the chunky bum keeper from DC was a bit upset when he was bowled by the wrist spinner from NEW. Just because you can’t pick him doesn’t means he throws it sweetheart.

I have never seen a bigger chucker in any A grade cricket. (never seen Amos bowl) his quicker ball is a genuine throw and his regulation balls are suspicious aswell. Ild be filthy aswell if I got out to a NO BALL.

I have never seen a bigger chucker in any A grade cricket. (never seen Amos bowl) his quicker ball is a genuine throw and his regulation balls are suspicious aswell. Ild be filthy aswell if I got out to a NO BALL.
Haven’t seen him bowl, but can confirm DVCA have been notified. Heard a few Diamo boys kicked up a bit of a stink, in particular the big fella keeping wicket. Watch this space

NEW would have been waiting around a while I'm guessing hoping to have a bowl at the Bulls Saturday, shame they couldn't get a crack at the 10 points to go a long way in securing a finals spot. Few teams would be nervous coming up against their main man in the finals.

NEW would have been waiting around a while I'm guessing hoping to have a bowl at the Bulls Saturday, shame they couldn't get a crack at the 10 points to go a long way in securing a finals spot. Few teams would be nervous coming up against their main man in the finals.
My word they’d be nervous. Either way he’s got the top side rattled and they’ll get plenty more than 8 overs if they happen to make the semi. Just makes me laugh that his action has been good enough for everyone else until the top side gets knocked off in round 8. I love it that DC can’t see how pi55 weak it makes them look.

Lost an over due to weather and LS then had only 19 overs to bat... Bit of a silly rule but rules are rules I guess.
Heard last night NEW's spinner has got to go home? If they make finals, that has serious ramifications on their chance of success.

DC Vs LE. Not going to go into this very much. Diamo by the length of the Flemington straight.

Hberg vs Epping. Tough one for me. Flip of a coin. Heidelberg are not a strong batting side, and runs is key in finals. Epping for me

DC Vs LE. Not going to go into this very much. Diamo by the length of the Flemington straight.

Hberg vs Epping. Tough one for me. Flip of a coin. Heidelberg are not a strong batting side, and runs is key in finals. Epping for me

Creek will still be nervous given past finals performances. If they lose from here, some serious questions would need to be asked

Back