Barclay Shield 2019/2020

They’ll get a nice reality check this season in BS.
Wow tough crowd!! It is important for the comp that we have emerging and sucessful teams otherwise we will end up like the other mob. Dominated by 2 teams for 20 years. I would be instructing my club to look at how they have transformed to success and implement those strategies. It is all cyclical. Who would have thought that after the early 2000's that Plenty would be in Money and now Bundoora. Instead of taking pot shots at successful clubs try and emulate what they are achieving. I wouldnt mind playing in 3 GF's in last 3 years. better than finishing 2nd last for 3 years.

Heidelberg have a far superior team to Banyule, hardly a comparison between the two. We might see a few run-outs at Banyule this season, hard to get between the wickets when you are full of your own bathwater

Person who thinks their team/grade is so far above winner of below grade (despite no actual proof to refer to), accuses club of drinking own bathwater.

Person who thinks their team/grade is so far above winner of below grade (despite no actual proof to refer to), accuses club of drinking own bathwater.
I have no affiliation with any DV team, I know players from multiple teams and I think that Heidelberg are considerably better than Banyule based on the individuals that make up their team. Not sure how or why you have taken offence to that statement.

I have no affiliation with any DV team, I know players from multiple teams and I think that Heidelberg are considerably better than Banyule based on the individuals that make up their team. Not sure how or why you have taken offence to that statement.
No offence taken, nor am I.

What’s the ‘reality check’ they’ll get in Barclay?

Back