BARCLAY SHIELD 2023/24

Who will win Barclay Shield this season?

• Total voters
How many teams will be committing to the full coloured kit for 40over games?
I know it’s not compulsory as per the rules, but I believe all B.S teams should take it upon themselves to do it and make the competition look good
I attended a meeting last night with my club, and we came to the general consensus that we would wear all coloured kit. Strange decision on the pink ball though?

Full coloured kits for all shield grades should be the go. Looks professional and it’s not that much of a cost burden. Pink balls is because they are apparently reluctant to go with white balls in the case that players still may be wearing white pads and the ball gets lost between the pad and ball.
Hopefully every club has shown the initiative to get their kits sorted. It’s such a poxy look the white pants and coloured top.

Surely we could get a fixture for the three shield grades shortly. I understand the lower grades are a bit more tricky with team nominations, but we've known about the configuration of the shield grades since March.

Surely we could get a fixture for the three shield grades shortly. I understand the lower grades are a bit more tricky with team nominations, but we've known about the configuration of the shield grades since March.
Yawn yawn. It’s the same thing every year. Let’s hope when they release it this time it isn’t split in 6 home games to finish the year and 5 away to start

Hard to release a fixture when a club in mash shied is thinking of entering their 1s into E grade A là Wsea. Could we see a B grade team come up ? Plenty of problems for the head hunchos

Back