BARCLAY SHIELD 2023/24

Who will win Barclay Shield this season?

• Total voters
R3
Rosanna v Riverside
Rose bank
v Diamo
Epping v Macleod
Bundoora v Heidelberg
Research v NEW

Few good games this week. Tipping Bundoora to make it hard for Heidelberg, Epping to be too strong for Macleod and Riverside to knock off Rosanna in a close one

Spider picked for 2s after back to back tons and there putting a young kid who is no help to the them something going on here or is it he doesn’t wanna play with the Indians

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have reported, too many racial undertones in his posts and constantly making reference to Bundoora and their players.

Decided to do a rolling fixture and rounds 5-8 are now the exact same as last year again.
Yeah trying to maximize Friday night prime time TV game…..

Ok so start of season dvca blamed playhq for not having a proper fixture, may have been the case. But we now have a rolling fixture and surely they cannot blame playhq, as every other competition has a full fixture for the season….

Probably pure laziness.
I'm not sure why clubs play against the same club a second time before xmas. Why can't each club play everyone else first prior to playing the remaining fixture - is it really that hard ?
I think it is ridiculous that it’s not an even fixture. The competition needs to go back to the format from a few years ago or change the Shields to 8 team competitions

It will be interesting to see if the teams that played each other in R1 & 2 play 'return one-dayers' after Christmas
Stay tuned on this one 🤔

Back