Battrick - Season 11 Chat

Re: Battrick - Season 11 Chat

Do my finances look alright, in your opinion, after the first week? Haven't spent too much?

How does promotion/relegation work? Is it top 2 in OD league go through, and the 3rd and 4th play off? And in the FC, just the top 4 go through?

If so,

Looks like I'm going to get promoted in both my FC and OD leagues. Is this a bad thing as most human controlled teams will be much, much stronger.

Depends on what league level you're at, but generally it's top 1 or 2 go up.

Things are changing for next season, well they are in the FC game as the leagues are being reduced to 6 teams each. There is a diagram explaining who goes where but I can't find it at the moment.

How does promotion/relegation work? Is it top 2 in OD league go through, and the 3rd and 4th play off? And in the FC, just the top 4 go through?

If so,

Looks like I'm going to get promoted in both my FC and OD leagues. Is this a bad thing as most human controlled teams will be much, much stronger.

Depends on what league level you're at, but generally it's top 1 or 2 go up.

Things are changing for next season, well they are in the FC game as the leagues are being reduced to 6 teams each. There is a diagram explaining who goes where but I can't find it at the moment.

In your dreams :p

I just realised 2 of my good players may not be able to play cause of fitnes :( but ill probably put them in anyways

Just realised one of my guys is on invigorated so hes fine ;)

better hope the servers hates him on the day or he will like batting against your noob bowlers :p

Code:
Jerrell Winner - 17 yo, BT Rating=13,784
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, invigorated fitness.
A steady player with proficient leadership skills and woeful experience.
Stamina: 	proficient 	Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: 	competent 	Concentration: 	strong
Bowling: 	worthless 	Consistency: 	abysmal
Fielding: 	woeful

BTW whose your best player?

In your dreams :p

I just realised 2 of my good players may not be able to play cause of fitnes :( but ill probably put them in anyways

Just realised one of my guys is on invigorated so hes fine ;)

better hope the servers hates him on the day or he will like batting against your noob bowlers :p

Code:
Jerrell Winner - 17 yo, BT Rating=13,784
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, invigorated fitness.
A steady player with proficient leadership skills and woeful experience.
Stamina: 	proficient 	Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: 	competent 	Concentration: 	strong
Bowling: 	worthless 	Consistency: 	abysmal
Fielding: 	woeful

BTW whose your best player?

He's my best BATSMAN statwise.

I also have an ok bowler respectable bowling, respectable stamina and respectble consistency.

Of course doesnt mean much if the server wants me to lose :O

Oh and if your team bats like to bot in ym OD today then this bowler will have fun although today I was playing on a bowlers pitch your was a batters.

This guys stats are a little lower than above (but hes my strike bowler was in the team from the start) and yes I dont know why I am posting this stuff :p

his figures today was.........

Code:
Name  	        O  	M  	 R  	W  	nb  	wd
Amarakoon 	7 	2 	18 	7 	1 	0

Edge;302683 said:
He gets lucky from the youth academy thens puts probably 5+ nets on them.

Nope, bough him at comp/comp/comp when he was 17 and put 2 nets on him for a couple of seasons

now this guy

2. Zatiah Milner - 19 yo, BT Rating=82,189
RH Batsman, RF Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, sublime fitness.
A destructive player with strong leadership skills and abysmal experience.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: respectable
Batting: exceptional Concentration: exceptional
Bowling: feeble Consistency: proficient
Fielding: proficient

hes been 5 netted up until 19, made the udner 19s squad and i dropped him to 4 nets for pfl reasons. He pops to sensational in 2 weeks

He's my best BATSMAN statwise.

I also have an ok bowler respectable bowling, respectable stamina and respectble consistency.

Of course doesnt mean much if the server wants me to lose :O

Also don't forget to pull a player from the youth academy, even if you have no ITS to use. You may get lucky, a friend of mine pulled a 17 year low profcient with 0 ITS, who is now firmly on the way to being superb by the end of the season.

Only issue was his worthless stamina but a bit of intensive netting and he'll be ok.

Oh and if your team bats like to bot in ym OD today then this bowler will have fun although today I was playing on a bowlers pitch your was a batters.

This guys stats are a little lower than above (but hes my strike bowler was in the team from the start) and yes I dont know why I am posting this stuff :p

his figures today was.........

Code:
Name  	        O  	M  	 R  	W  	nb  	wd
Amarakoon 	7 	2 	18 	7 	1 	0

mas cambios;303186 said:
Also don't forget to pull a player from the youth academy, even if you have no ITS to use. You may get lucky, a friend of mine pulled a 17 year low profcient with 0 ITS, who is now firmly on the way to being superb by the end of the season.

Only issue was his worthless stamina but a bit of intensive netting and he'll be ok.

The best i have got with full its is a low resp bowler, so unfair.

Edge;302683 said:
He gets lucky from the youth academy thens puts probably 5+ nets on them.

Nope, bough him at comp/comp/comp when he was 17 and put 2 nets on him for a couple of seasons

now this guy

2. Zatiah Milner - 19 yo, BT Rating=82,189
RH Batsman, RF Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, sublime fitness.
A destructive player with strong leadership skills and abysmal experience.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: respectable
Batting: exceptional Concentration: exceptional
Bowling: feeble Consistency: proficient
Fielding: proficient

hes been 5 netted up until 19, made the udner 19s squad and i dropped him to 4 nets for pfl reasons. He pops to sensational in 2 weeks

I've pulled a Prof bowler once but that was with ITS (and I was after a batter lol). Never had much when going for the 0 pull.

if anyone wants a friendly my team is Cook County Cricket Club in the Windies. same user name in BT as I have here. I'll play my scrubs.

mas cambios;303186 said:

The best i have got with full its is a low resp bowler, so unfair.

Back