• Curtain (XC)

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Panageorgiou (SKC)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Batsman

Having had a few games now, including the praccy match, who has shown themselves to be the best batsman?

Unlucky not to be on the list

- Gooley (made an awesome 70 off about 40 balls vs. HC, then made a quick fired 20 at the very end of the innings vs skc, then mgs only lost 1 wicket vs GGS and he didnt bat, thus he hasn't had a chance to show his stuff properly this season in the aps)

- Clayton (although he is a good batsman, hasn't done anything as such to get a gig on the list)

Re: Best Batsman

If anyone including people from Wesley vote for Chancellor, I will commit.

He hasnt proved a thing yet, seriously!

For me it was out of Kitchen from GC, Shaw from MGS, but i Havnet seen enough of Gairns or the Wakefields

Ashad Munas has done pretty well this season with 80 odd not out agaisnt scotch in the praccy match and 80 odd not out against HC in round 2.

chancellor top scored for bith sides against the current top side in xavier, plus every second week he plays on dunshea were 150 as a team is a good score, its hard fro a carey person to make huge scores when every second week they play at home on the slowest outfield in the comp

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, how in the world does Gairns get mentioned in that poll, both of them were terrible, which ever one your talkin about and how does Chancellor get mentioned in that pole, i rate him but not up against the likes of Wakefileds and Kitchens...

That is true and this is a stupid thread anyway because obviously the people who get voted will only be voted by their team mates. Kitchen looked very good on the w.e and so does Curtin.

Mr Carey;193049 said:
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, how in the world does Gairns get mentioned in that poll, both of them were terrible, which ever one your talkin about and how does Chancellor get mentioned in that pole, i rate him but not up against the likes of Wakefileds and Kitchens...

I think you will we are discussion Hamish Gairns and let me put down his scores so far this season:

Practice Games Vs Yarra - 55 (retired)
Practice Round Vs Scotch - 42 (run out by Ashad Munas)
Round 1 Vs Carey - not many (week off)
Round 2 Vs Haileybury - 108*
Round 3 Vs St Kevins - 26 (greenest wicket ever and was in in the 3rd over and hung around on a tough wicket to bat on)

kitchen got caught on the fence after smashing careys yeo and mahon i think. he made a solid 30 but got himself out rather then being got out by the carey bowlers, yeo got him out but the kid thinks he is awesome when really hes only just in the side,

Mr Carey is a wanka

pommysmasher;193115 said:
Gairns is ******** as is munas, Kitchen is a superstar, who got him out on saturday and how much did he make?

BOBJIMSIM demands a run telly from you. ask blackers wat he thinks

well i know ur a hack bobjimsim, but stats on Gairns, well he made a fluke score and thats about all i know, seems like pretty aarogant chap, he dont even know how to catch if i memba correctly

Mr Carey;193142 said:
well i know ur a hack bobjimsim, but stats on Gairns, well he made a fluke score and thats about all i know, seems like pretty aarogant chap, he dont even know how to catch if i memba correctly

M8 u have no idea, hamish gairns is one of the best fielders I hav ever seen he gets hands on things other players dont get near, ur probs thinkin of will gairns hu has drpped 2 hard chances at gully.

nah i memba mate, at short cover dropped a poodle, hes the one without the afro, the one with the afro is a discrace to cricket, couldnt hold a bat to save himself, dont give up ur day job mate...

Mr Carey;193142 said:

well, wat about the other scores, hes an arrogant prick thats for sure but what makes u say think he is? im pritty sure he was absolutly fumin when he dropped that catch although i dont reckon any carey boys would have got near it. hes probs up there with best fielders in the comp. i take it u were battin, were u the hack who played and missed 20 times or 30 times......... awaiting some stats from you champ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back