• Gooley (MGS)

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Wakefield (HC)

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Chancellor (CG)

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
Re: Best Batsman

easily matt yeo from carey.doesnt hav an average so far this season.yet to go out.but has a history of wanting ugly chicks.keep up the good work.also a boy named mazzocato at carey rumoured to switch from baseball to cricket next year.gun arm will produce most runouts next season.pity he cant bat to save his life tho.

Shaw already has over 300 runs in five games. Would have had more if ggs hadnt been bowled out for 80 in term 4. Has clearly been the best batsman so far

LE blank;207657 said:
it is so obvious that club cricketer is shaw, are u stupid mate

I have noticed here that as soon as you stick up for someone who is copping a pasting, you automatically must be that person.

Interesting conclusion ......

LE Blank = pure genius............... recent count shows that bettsy has 10 profiles, shaw has 8, macmillan has 13, wakefield 7

LE blank;207657 said:
it is so obvious that club cricketer is shaw, are u stupid mate

Hey Club Cricketer,

If you are Charles Shaw .... good luck mate and keep making em.
If you ain't .... can you pass this on to him.
I'd hate to be good and making runs .... cause I'd cop heaps from all the green eyed also rans.
Fortunately I'm crap and that would never happen.
BTW I ain't from MGS, but appreciate a good player when I see one.

i agree shaw is a gun but talking yourself up on bigcricket is ********ing sad...macmillan has scored 268 runs at 53.60 with two tonnes, clearly the form batsman of the comp.

what are you talking about zapper....couties....********in sweet mate, all i said was macmillan has scored 2 centuries this season and averages over 50 its pure fact nothing less. keep up with those gay jokes mate ********in loving it

i love it as much as laughing at your petty attempts at insults... why do you continue talking about bondage and homosexual intercourse?? this istn the right forum...bigCRICKET

fiskem;207685 said:
i agree shaw is a gun but talking yourself up on bigcricket is ********ing sad...macmillan has scored 268 runs at 53.60 with two tonnes, clearly the form batsman of the comp.

268 runs is no where near the top run scorer, the top run scorers have made well over 300 runs

fiskem;207685 said:

agreed

from_the_start;207442 said:
Nearing the end of the season who has been the best performing batsman this year?
Found MAD DOG thanks to" Smoking" dont know his name but I will check scores this weekend at GGS V Caulfild because I am told he can smack a ball!!@|

Back