Best Bowler in the APS

Shiny New Nurry

Best Bowler in the APS

Who is the the most effective man with the fresh Kookaburra aggot?
Pattinson will obviously be getting a lot of raps but spare a thought for Matt Yeo who has simply been an assassin with the ball this year taking the scalps of many of the APS high profile batsmen such as Kitchen, Clayton, MacMillan, Eldridge and even the infamous Jaffro.

Re: Best Bowler in the APS

sources tell me that college had a bowler who tore teams apart with the new aggot when fully fit, unfortunatley for themm he got struck down with injury and is out for the season.... sorley missed, specially after they got hammered on the wkend

looolzzz

is there really much point in this thread considering everyone knows that Pattinson is by far the best bowler in the competition?!?!

all that his thread is for is for the so-so bowlers of the comp to talk themselves up and make them feel better

patto is the opening bowler for AUSTRALIA in the under 19 World Cup, need anyone say anymore?

liam clancey from skevs has taken early wickets every game bar the xavier game. he isnt quick but challenges batsman with his swing and cut. has taken about 20wkts this season and bowled poorly today and still took 3.

a key to the strong st. kevins bowling attack that has only had 1 score of over 200 posted against it this season.
definitely in the minds of the aps selectors.
and only in yr11 this year, should be a gun next year.

yeah clancey's performance was good today although i believe it was overshadowed by the blatant display of poor sportsmanship by josh griffiths, St Kevin's are a disgrace and deserve to, and will be severely ripped into by a pumped up scotch outfit tomorrow

Yeo(C) is fairly sharp and also coleman(HC) good left arm quick pretty sharp bowls, only in year 10 and topped the dowling wickets this year. Griffo (Sk) bowls heat great bowler.

coleman isnt quick however i do rate him as a bowler although wat the hell was he thinking trying to bounce chancellor out when he was already on 70 not smart, this showed his inexperience.

spin doctor;208687 said:
Yeo(C) is fairly sharp and also coleman(HC) good left arm quick pretty sharp bowls, only in year 10 and topped the dowling wickets this year. Griffo (Sk) bowls heat great bowler.

haha mate, u dont know ********, yoe isnt sharp hes just average at best for an APS opening bowler. and griff does not bowl heat, yoe is like 3times faster than him, griff is just left arm and swings it, no pace on him at all!! good blokes tho

mr carey who is obviously not a carey student, yeo is sharp and u obviously no heaps about him coz he doesnt open he bowls first change

hasnt been a whole ot of talk about lloyd everett from CGS.......
hes a pretty damn good bowler, and ******** Mr Carey uve got a heap of idea, sayin josh griffths is slow even tho he has tendonitis in his left arm.... theres a reason why he aint quick atm champ....

dishies;208894 said:
hasnt been a whole ot of talk about lloyd everett from CGS.......
hes a pretty damn good bowler, and ******** Mr Carey uve got a heap of idea, sayin josh griffths is slow even tho he has tendonitis in his left arm.... theres a reason why he aint quick atm champ....

Handel is better than Everett, took 5 fa to win the game against GGS on the weekend

Nainhabo, even though he's had a pretty lean first season of 1sts APS cricket has got a neat action and can only get quicker if only the skipper would give him more than a 3 over spell
Give Cammy Fitchett a game....his pace bounce and angle of delivery will discomfort even the best batsmen in the APS

If you are an APS batsmen and insulting Matt Yeo on this thread look out! This man has a mean streak in him and will not hesitate in ripping your head off!

pupisgod;208873 said:
mr carey who is obviously not a carey student, yeo is sharp and u obviously no heaps about him coz he doesnt open he bowls first change

ur a******** head mate..yeo isnt sharp hes a piece of ********e, he bowls 1st change becs hes too ********e to open in ur peice of******** line up!!
p.s
get a new captain hes ********, gets bowled by bowlers with broken backs..
and blackers is a sneaky **************, cant beleive he dropped me this week..

hahah mate, very funny response, ur not a carey person probs a wesley or caulfield kid who has nothing better to do, but mate u do have something better to do its called training and ur side needs as much practice as it can get. Yeo is sharp and has taken 17 wickets in 6 games that speaks for itself, and why do we need a new captain, carey are 4 from 6 with a bye and our captain led by example tonning up on the weekend, welseys captain is by far the worst in the aps needs to pommy nobodies to set his field but astbury is a good bloke. ps jafro has gone quiet hasnt he, probs cos he hasnt made a run all year. so Mr carey please do something rather then talking crap the whole time, how has ur season gone mate give me some stats to back up ur ******** talk!

pupisgood stop talkin yourself up and also if you think yoe is quick you have another thing coming when you start playin district cricket, if you get there.

the word quick was never mentioned i said sharp mate and im talking bout aps cricket not district cricket, noone in the aps is quick if we compare it to district cricket and everyone knows im not yeo so im not talking myself up.

nothing gets me more excited than when i say rob chancellor hand mat yeo the ball.
although when he does have a willow in his hand he is a typical number 11.

Back