best changerooms?

eric the eel

best changerooms?

which rooms are the best to walk into after a hard slog in the 30 degree sun on a saturday, whose are the worst?

MGS, away rooms are terrible
Carey, rooms are very nice indeed
Scotch, very mediocre
Xavier, alright
H.C, rate them
Skevs, terrible
GGS, quality
GC, yea aight
Wesley, we played them last year at their prahran campus didn't even have changerooms for us - typical wesley
CGS -wheelers, i was impressed
BGS, ok

Re: best changerooms?

eric the eel;213637 said:
which rooms are the best to walk into after a hard slog in the 30 degree sun on a saturday, whose are the worst?

MGS, away rooms are terrible
Carey, rooms are very nice indeed
Scotch, very mediocre
Xavier, alright
H.C, rate them
Skevs, terrible
GGS, quality
GC, yea aight
Wesley, we played them last year at their prahran campus didn't even have changerooms for us - typical wesley
CGS -wheelers, i was impressed
BGS, ok

As someone who just like jennifer lopez has been around the block, i pride myself on distinct changeroom knowledge that stems from years of the smell of deep heat, sore ankles, and but naked men. Carey is clearly the best. despite being out in bulleen, and the water restrictions being blatantly disobeyed, the seats are comfy, the hooks are strong, the messages on the wall are relevant, and there is 2 cubicles to choose from - compared to MGS's one.

'now thomas, thomas, thomas, now thomas.'

Not to mention ample room for shawry's one litre tub of sunscreen, betty's array of zincs and trotts' peroxide hair dye spray cans

also ther is much wall space for shawrys beloved photos of meg to hang on the wall.

Also room for solos - who is on solo duty tommoz???

eric the eel;213688 said:
Not to mention ample room for shawry's one litre tub of sunscreen, betty's array of zincs and trotts' peroxide hair dye spray cans

also ther is much wall space for shawrys beloved photos of meg to hang on the wall.

Also room for solos - who is on solo duty tommoz???

you are eric. remember

ooooo, teammorale and old man teej on at same time....i'm not fooled though, two pages up on same time is possible...
u get my messagio?

Careys changerooms definately have enough room for a quick group hug in the shower after the game.

Donuts7;213860 said:
Careys changerooms definately have enough room for a quick group hug in the shower after the game.

but only after you put shaw's sunscreen and morris' extra chewing gum and ample batting glove stores outside the rooms

Back