Best ground in the aps

pupisgod

Best ground in the aps

while there is alot fo talk on this forum it is the cricket which speaks the loudest. However in this current season the facilities one which we play continue to improve so no i ask you this question which ground is the best in the aps, the most picture esc, the best to play on, which gorund do you wish you could play on every week,

i leave this question to you..............

Re: Best ground in the aps

scotch has the best batting deck and the best surroundings. the oval itself is usually of a good standard but i would expect it to deteriorate as the summer goes on. next yr will c some bg scores with an absolute road and lightning outfield

Scotch easily. Although its outfield is a little slow.

Xavier has good surroundings, good wicket and a quick outfield which gives you value for runs.

Carey has the best oval however roachie could run to queensland before a player could hit a four along the ground on it

nothing compares to the best deck at glen waverley wesley, it offeres something for both batsmen and bowlers and really suits the quick bowlers

burwood;191308 said:
nothing compares to the best deck at glen waverley wesley, it offeres something for both batsmen and bowlers and really suits the quick bowlers

pup, shut up please with ur stupid comments like that one.

Burwood, i agree with you there but there are no surroundings, which takes away its value.
I'd say Scotch is the most picturesque, but i reckon Xavier is the best overall.
I love MGS's ground at todd rd too, but i don't think 1's use that

burwood;191314 said:
mate you want to fight ********en bring it, if you really play for mont albert i cant ********en wait

haha, pup, he wood kill you.
burwood, he doesn't play for mont albert either, and if he does, he hasn't played a game for them this season.
hes full of shiit

as burwood has stated after a long winter the deck at G-DUB is in pristein condition as would have to be rated as one of the best grounds in the aps to date

hahahah is this guy serious?!?!?!? pup lifts cars before training just to warm up. but seriously hoo the hell tries to start a fight over the net about an oval when clearly carey's is better than glen waverly however glen waverly may hav the better deck

when he gave carey (bowler from 1st grad WA cricket) of Mont Albert no respect i began to have suspicions, what a wanka know i hope i do run into him could giva a ******** if hes seven foot tall cause my dick looks like godzillas tail

little babies fighting over a dispute that no one can win lol:D
but both grounds are pretty awesome. its comparing apples with oranges.

Back