Best Keepers in GCA/BPCA

Re: Best Keepers in GCA/BPCA

As a fellow keeper and always looking out for other keepers, the best keeper I have seen was Sutherland for Highton. All class and should have gone onto bigger and better things. Was better than Hassett and Bora by a mile. Could bat very well as well. The guys these days don't compare to him.

all seriousness, peter kenyon was a gun. i played in the ones with him 5 times and he kept up to me and it was unreal. not that its hard to keep up to me, but it was still unreal. some of his glovework was fantastic

ants14;292811 said:
all seriousness, peter kenyon was a gun. i played in the ones with him 5 times and he kept up to me and it was unreal. not that its hard to keep up to me, but it was still unreal. some of his glovework was fantastic

would he be the keeper in the team of good blokes also ?

supersaintjohnny;293028 said:
Is this the same Hasset that plays footy for Lara? What is his first name?

richy hasset, dunno if he plays footy for lara though. dont think so.

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;293115 said:
I Think the footballer from Lara is Aaron Hasset.
nahh its rhett hasset.. no relation to richie... wen keno and richie were both at there prime they both were selected for country week.. altho i dont actually no who wore the gloves... can anyone fill us in on this... babies arms???

I Bowl Meat Pies;293179 said:
nahh its rhett hasset.. no relation to richie... wen keno and richie were both at there prime they both were selected for country week.. altho i dont actually no who wore the gloves... can anyone fill us in on this... babies arms???

There is also an Aaron Hasset out there as well. Big family i think, breed like rabbits out there. All got two heads as well:eek:

I Bowl Meat Pies;292735 said:
school with him... so norlane high.. or corio bay???

and as for ur statement ants... bivy... im a bowler and im pushin for a keeping position in his side

both lol

Best 'keeper in Geelong at present is Simon Anderson of Newcomb by a very long way. Not sure if Richie Hassett is back playing and 'keeping but he would be number 1 if that was the case. Also, if Shaun Hooley was 'keeping then this would again change my opinion.

Renny24;295413 said:
Best 'keeper in Geelong at present is Simon Anderson of Newcomb by a very long way. Not sure if Richie Hassett is back playing and 'keeping but he would be number 1 if that was the case. Also, if Shaun Hooley was 'keeping then this would again change my opinion.

Cheers Renny. :D

Renny24;295413 said:

Jurassic Park;295420 said:
Cheers Renny. :D

Iron Gloves Anderson:D
istockphoto_3892584-knight-iron-gloves-on-wooden-table.jpg

Jurassic Park;295552 said:
You better beleive it cuz. . .
Get too Training. . . . :D

6PM start knackers got plenty of time.

Are you guna grow some balls and go to the break for a beer ever again on a Thursday night or what:rolleyes:

Back