Best ODI side?

Norm the whale

Best ODI side?

If England win today then they will be ranked no.2 in the world in terms of one day sides. I find this hard to believe but then tables are tables.

Any way are Australia still the best one day or is it England/South Africa/India? Also, just how big is the gap between sides? I really can't see much in it anymore what about you?

Re: Best ODI side?

Australia bowled Bangladesh out for their lowest score of all time in ODI, without Lee and with a first gamer bowling.

Although that ODI series against India caused a bit of havoc, but I feel everything may be back on track now.

Australia, no doubt, are the best ODI side. They have been on the top for a long time whereas other teams keep swapping places. The difference between Australia and others is consistency. England, India, Pakistan, South Africa are all capable of beating any team on their day but they also have a lot of bad days. Australia, on the other hand, hardly have a bad day.

england look good but so did india

i think ab is right its abouit being consistent and australia have that in spades

Nice point about consistency. And yeah, I think England would give the Aussies a run for their money at the moment, the thing is England's form is probably the most fickle of any national sides, bar Pakistan.

Back