Big changes to simply Cricket!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mas cambios

Big changes to simply Cricket!

In the next few days, a big change will be happening to simply Cricket, as we will be merging with the guys over at www.bigcricket.com.

Things will not only be getting bigger but better as well. As a result of the merge we will have more time and resources in order to bring you:

• Increased coverage of cricket, from grass roots to international
• More coaching advice, from an ever expanding group of experts
• Increased number of articles and in-depth content.
• A larger community of like-minded cricketers

The Big Internet Group started in 1995 with the launch of BigSoccer; since then they have branched out and now cover a range of sports. They bring over a decade’s worth of forum experience which, when coupled with our passion for the game, will hopefully turn BigCricket into not only the biggest and most informative coaching site but also the best cricket site on the web.

In terms of your membership then nothing needs to be done. The existing simply Cricket site will be fully integrated into BigCricket and things will carry on as they have been, only better. A majority of Team sC members will also be making the move across, so there will be a few familiar faces at the very least.

If you have any questions, feedback or queries about the changes, then please feel free to contact myself or AB, by posting in the thread below or contacting us via e-mail.

Added 3 hour(s), 53 minute(s) and 30 second(s) later...

You may also notice that the member 'metrofan' has gone green. He's the owner of BigCricket and will also be on hand to answer questions and help us to ensure a smooth transition between sites.

Re: Big changes to simply Cricket!

Congrats Scott:thumbup1:

I am proud to be a part of the SC family and keep up the good work.
All the best:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Great stuff, I'm registered over there and on their sister site BigFooty (AFL Site). Great work boys!

PS. My account name is Sean on both sites. Will they be merged?

If you have used the same email address to register both here and on BigCricket, your accounts will be merged automatically. If not, we can manually merge them.

Is sC going to be 'swallowed' up by BigCricket or is this going to be a 50/50 merge.

Knowing the Administrators as i do...or did...I would most probably say AB and Scott (I'd have said AA but that seems to be a distinct past time) they'd settle for nothing less than expanding sC for the greater good.

When sC was in creation these two had big ideas, so this merger will most probably tick some boxes!

To add, they'll also have 100% members feeling behind them. I know AB especially wouldn't do anything without wieghting up the pro's and con's. Good luck!

FBI;30234 said:
Is sC going to be 'swallowed' up by BigCricket or is this going to be a 50/50 merge.

simply Cricket will be absorbed by BigCricket. The forums will be merged and located at www.bigcricket.com. Scott and myself will continue doing the job we have done as a part of the Admin team and most of the Team sC members will keep working as mods. It's going to be BigCricket only bigger and better.

NOOOOOOO, this forums ten times better than BIGcricket... they have no bowling or batting help...

They don't, at this moment, but after the merge they will ;) At BigCricket, we will cover all aspects of cricket.

storm;30247 said:
NOOOOOOO, this forums ten times better than BIGcricket... they have no bowling or batting help...

They don't but they soon will do. The increased size and backing will also mean that we can devote more time to getting interviews, tips and feedback from quality coaches and cricketers.

Added 17 second(s) later...

Stumped;30251 said:
whens the date?

In the next 24/48hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back