BigCricket Battrick Cup (inc. sign up thread)

mas cambios

BigCricket Battrick Cup (inc. sign up thread)

The league idea is still floating around but I haven't got time to fully sort it out at the moment. To keep things ticking over though, I've decided to try to organise a Battrick cup.

The competition will be open to all, regardless of how many years they've played Battrick. To make things fairer, I will set either a wage or BT Rating limit, which will be determined before the cup starts but it will be one that hopefully ensures most players have a reasonable chance.

We can accept up to 32 teams for this first competition, which means there will be a maximum of 5 rounds (including final). If the demand is there, the final may become a best of 3 series.

First round games will be decided randomly, all games after that will either follow a ladder system or again be drawn from a hat - I will let you know which system we go for before the cup starts. All games are to be played in the Sunday friendly slot, once you're team is out of the official Battrick cup.

Fixtures will be posted up on a Monday - it is the home clubs duty to challenge and arrange the game. All games must be accepted by Wednesday at the latest, unless otherwise agreed.

There will be a prize of 3 months Battrick membership for the cup winner.

Re: BigCricket Battrick Cup (inc. sign up thread)

So far then we have the following:

Mambios CC
Cook County Cricket Club
SriLanka69

plus I have two others from people who don't use the site that often:

Jona CC
King_Alp

So 5 at the moment.

6 so far then and I have a feeling we may have two more later on!

Mambios CC
Cook County Cricket Club
SriLanka69
Jona CC
King_Alp
Keon Park CC

If we get 8 then I'll be happy with that for a start, 16 would be great though, so if you have mates that play get them to sign up and join the cup!

Mambios CC
Cook County Cricket Club
SriLanka69
Jona CC
King_Alp
Keon Park CC
Badger Creek CC
Kristen Stewart Cricket Club
Moscow Maulers CC

Top work, would like a few more so if you know of friends that play or who might enjoy it, then get them involved.

Are we still all in the cup?

If people are still all in, all post up the first round this week. There will be a small window in which to play them to allow for those still in the cup.

I dont get what your talking about with this widnow thing and stuff but i am still in the cup but will probably get knocked out this match :O

Last 24hrs to sign up. I'll post up fixtures shortly (with provision to up to 3 latecomers if needed).

Mambios CC
Cook County Cricket Club
SriLanka69
Jona CC
King_Alp
Keon Park CC
Badger Creek CC
Kristen Stewart Cricket Club
Moscow Maulers CC
whitnin warriors
DKs Heroes

Back